Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thank you for the introduction.

4XPro is an ATV/UTV axle manufacturer, we sell heavy duty axles for all 7 major manufacturers including, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha, Can Am, Kawasaki, Arctic Cat and Suzuki. We have axles for over 2100 applications in stock and ready to ship.

Each axle we sell has a 1 year warranty which excludes lift kits and torn boots.

MSRP = $119.95

We do have a dealer program available, please let me know if anyone is interested.
We also offer free shipping on each axle order. You can buy 50 or 1 and we will cover the shipping.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thank you rzr4hank. Do you ever go to the Hatfield McCoy trails? I saw a great episode of Fisher's ATV world about the trails and I'm itching to go. That place looks amazing!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Thank you guys, you're a much better welcoming committee than some of the other forums i frequent...

Here's a strange question. Does anyone know how hot the cargo bed of a ranger or rzr gets? I've never put a heat gauge on it and we're thinking about making a nice cargo mat but it can't get over 180 degrees... Any input would be cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.