Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been searching tons and have seen lots of info, but so far can't figure it out yet. This isn't my RZR, it's my buddies, an 08.

The switch lights up, but the 4x4 symbol on the speedo does not. The gear selector shows, L,H,and R. At the front diff, there is a BRN/WHT wire, and a Grey wire. With a tester, and the switch on, there is 12v at the Brown wire, and the Grey shows like an alternating ground? Like a flasher, ground, not, ground, not, etc. Reading posts, it looks like the brown was supposed to be ground? But with the switch on it that brown has 12v.

What could cause the 4x4 to not know that is in gear when the gear selection lights up and works on the speedo?

Any thoughts? It was working properly, then he went to use it and it didn't work. No water crossings, etc, just didn't work. Because of the lack of 4x4 symbol, we are thinking it has to be electrical something.

:question:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a buddy who is having the exact same issue, other than his light comes on in the speedo. I have power at wiring harness plug with switch on. If I jump diff directly to battery it will lock up instantly. Soon as I plug it into wire harness it doesnt work. If I unplug connector to diff with the switch on the 4x4 light goes out right away. Does anyone have any Ideas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts