Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 4wd light comes on the guage when i turn on the switch but it doesnt engage. if i do a donut itll lock in and stay locked in until i put it in reverse. theres 12 volts going to it. i tore it down to find nothing broke so i put it back together. what could possibly be going on? any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
685 Posts
my 4wd light comes on the guage when i turn on the switch but it doesnt engage. if i do a donut itll lock in and stay locked in until i put it in reverse. theres 12 volts going to it. i tore it down to find nothing broke so i put it back together. what could possibly be going on? any help would be appreciated
In the wiring harness straight below the storage tray in the front, under the hood, there is a "y" . It is wrapped with the flexible plastic. It tends to cut the wire to the front diff. We have had to repair several of these. Its a good place to look . It will just cut the wire enough for you to lose power once in a while, so you will still read power most of the time. Just my experience. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so i should wiggle the wires while testing them to see if theres a short? because its definitely getting power everytime i check it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts