Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably beating a dead horse with this question but I searched & couldnt find a direct answer. I have a 2008 standard RZR with bolt on mods & just did the primary & secondary springs & weights that came with a BMP kit (also removed plastic bushing in primary). I measured my belt & it is less than tolerances in service manual so figured I would replace also. I see the #3211133 is the sever duty belt but also if I look up a 2009 S model the belt is part #3211130. Just curious what the difference is & what I should be running. :rzrs:

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
Probably beating a dead horse with this question but I searched & couldnt find a direct answer. I have a 2008 standard RZR with bolt on mods & just did the primary & secondary springs & weights that came with a BMP kit (also removed plastic bushing in primary). I measured my belt & it is less than tolerances in service manual so figured I would replace also. I see the #3211133 is the sever duty belt but also if I look up a 2009 S model the belt is part #3211130. Just curious what the difference is & what I should be running. :rzrs:
Run the 3211130 belt on your model year RZR...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts