Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are in stock and ready to roll. These things are truly awesome. They are true to size and 8PR.

$194.73 MSRP / $184.99 MAP for the 30x10R14 Growler BG2.5

Our website price is the MSRP price. We do this to protect our dealers. If you want to purchase our products at the MAP price, then you can do so from one of our dealers. Our website is an information tool for both consumers and dealers.

Check them out on our new website homepage/www.pitbulltires.com

Direct link- PIT BULL - GROWLER BG2.5 ATV/UTV RADIALS

We have 30x10R14 Growler BG2.5s in stock and 30x10R15LT Growler A/T Extra steel belted radial DOT legal in stock.

Use FREESHIPPINGRZRFORUM2015 for free shipping on our website www.pitbulltires.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
How much do they weigh?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
How much to they weigh?
44 lbs.

Unlike most tires on the market, our tires are truly built to perform and last. If you want dynamite traction, a comfortable ride on side roads and a tire you know will last you a long time and get you there and back...you buy a Pit Bull.

The amount of increased performance and traction more than offsets any issues with weight. Machines today have enough power to turn them and the traction increase, more than offsets any extra weight issues. We know...we run them all the time and use them all the time in all sorts of conditions. Once people use them, they see for themselves with no complaints.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
How much to they weigh?
44 lbs.

Unlike most tires on the market, our tires are truly built to perform and last. If you want dynamite traction, a comfortable ride on side roads and a tire you know will last you a long time and get you there and back...you buy a Pit Bull.

The amount of increased performance and traction more than offsets any issues with weight. Machines today have enough power to turn them and the traction increase, more than offsets any extra weight issues. We know...we run them all the time and use them all the time in all sorts of conditions. Once people use them, they see for themselves with no complaints.
hes not kidding these things are on the heavy side but man there isn't much that they wont grip, best all around tire out there imo

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Did you put them on yet? I have the 27.5 on 2 900xp s. For like 3 years and love them. Didn't know how they were gonna be in the 30s on a xp1000s. I put 32 outback max's on hle. I think I'm gonna order a set for trail rides. But the outbacks haven't been bad so far. 1 ride. Hmt will tell me what I need to know in 2 weeks if the hle is out of the shop.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I talked to Jim Ash at Pitbull. They changed their post after I called. I know because I printed it out before. It didn't say anything about protecting their dealers before I called. Guess they forgot that in their original post. I wasn't trying to bash them, just wanted to let people know that you can't buy the tires from them for the reduced price. I'm glad they corrected their post.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We originally posted the MSRP and the MAP. The MSRP price is on the website and anyone ordering will see the MSRP in their Shopping Cart prior to making their purchase. We did edit this post to make things even clearer.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
So what is the map. And how much can these tires be bought for. Because I was gonna buy a set in few weeks after a couple rides on stock ones. They were advertised for 184 now they're more.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Overall I have been happy with my 30" Growlers, that said I am impatiently waiting for a 30" Rocker.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts