Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding season is upon us, and we thought it'd be nice to give something to the great members of this forum.

Until Saturday 10/6/2012, we're selling our 30" LED light bar for only $260.00. Regular price is $360.00.

Clamps are sold separately, as usual.

Some stock is available, but if the response is more than we anticipate, it may take up to 5 days to ship your order.

LEDStixx LED headlight, Driving light

Russ...

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
You couldn't have done this a week ago Russ. Story of my life.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Guys this is a great deal on a great light.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Any output shots?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dang, where was this deal 2 weeks ago when I was paying $200 for 2 little 4 bulb LEDs? That seems like a great deal!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
wow , that is a smoking deal! too bad I already own a few.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
For those that don't know, Tribal Whips products are designed, and assembled in the USA. We have a real shop with real elves, that make things, 5 days/week.

Our LED whips are made from the ground up, on site. We don't buy pre-assembled PCB boards from oversea's and stick them in plastic tubes, and then call it a whip.

The LEDStixx driving light offers a great alternative to some of the other more expensive brands of lights, at a fraction of the cost. We designed our LED light bar for the off road community, taking in to consideration what they do, and what they need.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
What type of leds r used in ur light bars?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How many lumens and what's the warranty?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I could give you a lumens rating...but how would you know if I was being honest. And at what distance do you want the lumens rating for, and how would you compare that to another brand of light? We don't offer LUMENS, only watts.

The trouble with using something like LUMENS as a means to compare one light to another, doesn't work, in the same way that you can't compare the performance of two different engines of the same cubic inch. There are more factors to consider when purchasing a light, other than how many lumens, or how much horsepower an engine can make.

As for warranty; We offer a 12 month limited warranty against manufactures defects and craftsmanship. Additionally, if during the warranty period, and thereafter, you accidentally damage the light, or if for some other reason the light doesn't perform normally, we charge a flat fee of $50 to fix or repair the light.

Probably one of the most important things that we offer our customers, is that if after receiving the light, you aren't happy with it's performance, you can simply return it for a full refund, less the shipping cost. For details about this offer, please contact us directly.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, or PM me for more information. You're always welcome to call us directly, too. 702-943-0784

·
Registered
475 Posts
I understand that lumens might not be the best way to compare light output but I can't help but to poke fun at your analogy for a bit. Imagine being at a car lot and asking the salesman "what size motor does this truck have in it?" And the salesman replies " I could tell you but how would you know weather or not I'm lying to you? We don't offer engine sizes, only horse power ratings. It would be like using lumens to compare flashlights, it just doesn't work." Lol

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I have dealt with tribal for a couple years now and I own probably 5-6 different light bars plus whips. He stands behind his product and they work awesome! To each their own if you want Chinese junk buy that if you want good quality USA craftsmanship with an awesome warranty and customer service than buy a tribal or spend 1000 bucks or more for an over priced rigid. This is just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I understand that lumens might not be the best way to compare light output but I can't help but to poke fun at your analogy for a bit. Imagine being at a car lot and asking the salesman "what size motor does this truck have in it?" And the salesman replies " I could tell you but how would you know weather or not I'm lying to you? We don't offer engine sizes, only horse power ratings. It would be like using lumens to compare flashlights, it just doesn't work." Lol
I can appreciate your analogy :)

What I was trying to articulate was something a bit different, than what I obviously did.

You could take two engines of the same cu/in, made by two different manufacturers, but they could perform completely different from one another. Imagine then if the manufacturers gave you a horsepower rating for the engines max. potential output, but when you independently dyno'd the engines, you found that they weren't even close to what they reported. In the LED light bar industry, that's whats happened.

We would rather offer our customers a rating method that they can verify themselves, which is watts. I realize, however, that this isn't perfect either, and there are still many other factors to consider when buying a light that does what the customers want / need.

The vast majority of customers don't know what a lumen is. And light manufacturers offer a rating, but what standard are they using to get it.

Are you a car salesman?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts