Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just wanted to warn others about 2XMotorsports.

I wanted to buy a back bench seat for my rzr4 so i searched the forums and sent PM's to several vendors asking for a quote on the rear seat with shipping to my zip code. I was given a quote of $525 including shipping.

That was about 100 bucks better then my other quotes so i went ahead and gave them my credit card and placed the order which they said would be about a week. They said they wanted 1/2 the money up front but i said to go ahead and charge my card for the full amount up front.

A week goes by and i get a PM saying they were no longer going to give me the price of $525 but now it was going to be $625 since shipping was more then they had expected. I tell him that i had specifically asked for a price that included shipping and given them my zip code up front and he said something to the effect that he didnt bother checking the shipping amount and i could take it or leave it.

I dont believe i should have to pay a dollar more then they quoted me but i offered to split the difference with him and pay more then they had originally quoted me and they have now quit returning my PM's.

I would never buy another thing from a company that provides a price with shipping and then tries to raise the price by 20 percent when its time to ship it. If they didnt bother to check the actual shipping price that isnt my fault, and when i made the offer to spilt the difference and pay them $575 and they quit returning PM's that tells me exactly what kind of company they really are.

I have all PMS from these guys if anyone would like to see them to see that the situation is EXACTLY as i have described.

·
Registered
41,101 Posts
Remember you can't post there PM's according to forum rules... You can post your own PM's to them...

I have all PMS from these guys if anyone would like to see them to see that the situation is EXACTLY as i have described.

·
Administrator
50,080 Posts
Just wanted to warn others about 2XMotorsports.

I wanted to buy a back bench seat for my rzr4 so i searched the forums and sent PM's to several vendors asking for a quote on the rear seat with shipping to my zip code. I was given a quote of $525 including shipping.

That was about 100 bucks better then my other quotes so i went ahead and gave them my credit card and placed the order which they said would be about a week. They said they wanted 1/2 the money up front but i said to go ahead and charge my card for the full amount up front.

A week goes by and i get a PM saying they were no longer going to give me the price of $525 but now it was going to be $625 since shipping was more then they had expected. I tell him that i had specifically asked for a price that included shipping and given them my zip code up front and he said something to the effect that he didnt bother checking the shipping amount and i could take it or leave it.

I dont believe i should have to pay a dollar more then they quoted me but i offered to split the difference with him and pay more then they had originally quoted me and they have now quit returning my PM's.

I would never buy another thing from a company that provides a price with shipping and then tries to raise the price by 20 percent when its time to ship it. If they didnt bother to check the actual shipping price that isnt my fault, and when i made the offer to spilt the difference and pay them $575 and they quit returning PM's that tells me exactly what kind of company they really are.

SO BUYER BEWARE WITH 2XMOTORSPORTS

Rzrforums.net shouldnt have guys like this as site sponsors either.

Send them to me !!Frank

·
Registered
279 Posts
Def good to know....thanks for the heads up. I would just call your cc company and cancel the charge. I wouldn't have even messed w/them.
They're stupid if they wouldn't give you it for the price quoted because now they aren't going to have a sale at all!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell me about it!

heck i even offered to pay an EXTRA 50 dollars over the price they quoted me to split the difference on THEIR mistake and they still told me no!!

I went ahead and ordered a seat from sidebysidesports.com a company with good reviews.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Wow... from the sounds of it you were more than reasonable... though there are three sides to every story. If this is the case he should have eaten the difference and not been so lazy in checking the shipping next time. Good looking out hopefully they choose to respond and make it right...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow... from the sounds of it you were more than reasonable... though there are three sides to every story. If this is the case he should have eaten the difference and not been so lazy in checking the shipping next time. Good looking out hopefully they choose to respond and make it right...

i am the first to agree that there is usually 3 sides to every story!

i can however in this case guarantee there is no other side to the story! I have all the PM's to prove it and i was as shocked as anyone that they wouldnt eat their mistake even when i tried to meet 1/2 way on THEIR mistake

·
Registered
194 Posts
Im not trying to start anything here. the quote that he was given was from 2008 on a rzr front bench. Prices have gone up since 2 years ago. I am sorry it didn't work out. i was basically charging you what everything cost me. if i would of went any cheaper i would of been in a hole. i pm'd you last week explaining all of this. I believe i was being more than far trying to work with you. There was no laziness in this. i Have every pm and its all dated form the start in 2008 till now. i would like to fix this like i said but is seems you are past that point now.

Thanks Garrett @ 2X Motorsports you can call me at 480-844-0429 or pm me and i will till try to fix this for you

·
Administrator
50,080 Posts
This thread is closed .Please if you have a issue with a vendor PICK UP THE PHONE AND try and resolve it before you start a thread like this .to many new members first posts on this forum are complaining about things they have bought or are trying to buy ,there always 2 sides to every story ,and if you pick up the phone and still can not get anyware pm me and i will try and help .Frank

I have talked to both party's on the phone today .issue is closed !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.