Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to forum and RZR’s getting in on the cheap. But want more clearance for casual trail riding and want to go with 29x9x14 on the front and 29x11x14 on the rear it has 27’s it the same width’s right now that need to go. Most folks on the trails I’m on are running 29’s or larger so the ruts could swallow me with smaller tires so that why I’m inquiring here. I’ve seen other post saying they are running them on stock no lift 800’s but looking for a more detailed answer

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
They may run some but you could probably get by with them. The 29" Bighorns are closer to 28 1/4" -28 1/2" truthfully. And 28's should fit ok.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.
I’m a casual trail rider not into extreme mudding or rock crawling, but may have to negotiate stuff I can’t get around. And I’m not at all interested in breaking it if can get around it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm running 29" Bighorns on my 2010 RZR. I haven't had any issues with rubbing. I've only had it for about a month though, so I haven't had a lot of rough riding with it yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good deal, I’m just getting all the info together. And I don’t think it’ll be putting a lot of stress on the drive belt and clutch because I just mainly creep around in Low

1 - 5 of 5 Posts