Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four 28inch zillas for a 14inch rim for sale for $300...They have 200 miles of dirt riding on them..One tire has a scratch on the sidewall but it still holds air and does not leak at all..Nothing else wrong with the tires.

I would prefer to sell these locally..If I don't sell them locally I will consider shipping at buyers expense.

I will post pictures as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fronts are 9s and rears are 11s..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am trying to upload pictures but I cant and dont know why...If you are interested in them PM me your email address and I will email them to you until I figure out why it wont let me upload them

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here are two pictures

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here is one of the scratch on the sidewall..the tire still holds air and does not leak

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just the tires are for sell not the rims

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Wish you were closer, I would buy these tomorrow. I'm sure shipping would be outrageous.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked it up and if I entered the info right it would be somewhere around $160 to illinois..I picked that state just because it was midwest

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks Like shipping to KY would be about $160 also.

I am going to Busco Beach i Goldsboro NC this Saturday. If anyone is interested in these and are going to Busco let me know and I will take them with me.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts