Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, fellow RZR drivers. I'm presently running 26" Bighorns but would like to install 28" Zillas. Will I need spacers also? I have a 3" Roktec lift kit on also. I'm hoping the 28s will give me a bit more lift. In the near future, I'll also be considering progressive springs to help in that department. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Definitly need the spacers especially with stock wheels.

·
Registered
247 Posts
So what if Ihave Polaris Bruiser rims like this?
I dont really know right off what the backspacing is on them. With a 28" tire, I know for a fact an aftermarket 4+3 offset wheel still needs a 1.5" wheel spacer. I don't think the Bruisers even come close to that. So, you may even need a little more like a 2" spacer.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Def will need to space the rear wheels because of the motor mount but I'm not sure about the front.....sometimes when you space the front it actually won't clear the floorboards. If it doesn't you can melt them a little to reshape them but that definitely may be an issue you may want to consider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.