Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey , does anyone know if 26.5x10x12 pitt bull rockers will fit under the front of an le with a rok tek lift and stock 4+3 wheels ? What pro's and con's. I'm about to buy these tires ,I was thinking about 9's on all 4 but am considering the 10's . Any info on this would be greatly appreciated

bump

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just put 25.5x8-12 on the front and 25.5x10-12on the back last week with stock LE rims. With this set-up, I barely had any clearance with the engine mount in the back.

I added stiffer springs, which pulled the tire in so close I cannot even roll it now due to rub on the mount. I have 2" wheel spacers on the way to hopefully solve the problem.

There seems to be plenty of room up front, but the mount rub may be the bigger issue for you. I am holding off on my Racer Tech lift until I see how the spacers work.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Did you end up trying this? Through a little mix up I ended up with 4-25.5x10x12. I mounted a front and a rear to try it out. The rear looks good but it hits the motor mount a little bit while on the jack stands. Nothing a little grinding didn't fix! But the fronts look really big. I have the stock LE rims. No clearance issues but I was worried about turning them and the added weight of having to push them around. Anyone run 10s all the way around on a 50" rzr?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts