Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
They said it was going to be expedited with Polaris and overnighted either from Polaris stock or if they had to do a factory pull it might take a couple of days, said they would have it done by the end of the week "as long as we don't get screwed around with trying to get the part" so my assumption is 2-3 months.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am now being told that mine is shipping from the distribution center on the 25th. Now I am asking for a year warranty since the unit I ordered was affected by the recall at the factory and it will be 3 months since I ordered it before I actually receive it

·
Registered
40 Posts
i got mine 3 days after they shipped it to
the dealer
be patient it will be worth it
with clutchs/covid/election next is trucking shut down
i bought the 5 year warranty

·
Registered
31 Posts
Were you offered the extended wa
i got mine 3 days after they shipped it to
the dealer
be patient it will be worth it
with clutchs/covid/election next is trucking shut down
i bought the 5 year warranty
Were you offered the extended warranty when you picked the vehicle up? We have not been offered a warranty on ours.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Were you offered the extended warranty when you picked the vehicle up? We have not been offered a warranty on ours.
Not to butt in but I took delivery on the 7th of November and wasn't offered the warranty. That said I also wasn't expecting it either,, mine was built after the recall was issued and had the "fixed" clutch from the get go.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not to butt in but I took delivery on the 7th of November and wasn't offered the warranty. That said I also wasn't expecting it either,, mine was built after the recall was issued and had the "fixed" clutch from the get go.
I don’t expect them to give it to me, but I’ll ask the question. Mine has been held up at the factory from what I am being told

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've read a lot of people with 4's ordered experiencing delays, doesn't seem like the 2's have those same delays.

·
Registered
40 Posts

no because it had a good clutch on it from the factory before they sent it
and i bought the 5 year warranty
i wont have it at 5 years from now

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
no because it had a good clutch on it from the factory before they sent it
Check your VIN again. I was told the same thing and we checked the day I purchased it and it showed no recall. But last week I got a notice that mine fell under the recall.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check your VIN again. I was told the same thing and we checked the day I purchased it and it showed no recall. But last week I got a notice that mine fell under the recall.
is there somewere i can put the vin in and check myself with out dealer

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ordered my pxp4 ultimate on sept 10 still waiting on delivery date 🤷🏼‍♂️
I ordered mine in August, it's at the dealer waiting on a proper clutch so that I can actually go buy it. At least the weather's been ok so it's not getting hailed/rained/snowed on much.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts