·
Registered
31 Posts
hey you got to sit in my machine before i did
i just picked it up from john yesterday
im in fosterberg pm me maybe we can ride
now i have to put all the accessories on
duane rister
I just saw this. That’s ironic. You are lucky. It was looking sweet. My family owns T&N cycles and has done cylinder work for Midwest for years till my dad retired. We ride down in Reynolds county,MO a lot. You can ride freely down there as long as you have the forest pass.
Cory Nasello

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very cool, I actually lived in Godfrey for a few years.
Do you ever make it out to St Joes?
Ya, but I haven’t been in several years. I’d like to make it down there sometime soon. I’m just hoping it isn’t too cold by the time I get my unit. I’d like to get it broken in this year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just saw this. That’s ironic. You are lucky. It was looking sweet. My family owns T&N cycles and has done cylinder work for Midwest for years till my dad retired. We ride down in Reynolds county,MO a lot. You can ride freely down there as long as you have the forest pass.
Cory Nasello
i know craig
we go to brushy creek in black mo and also michigan in the up

·
Registered
4 Posts
From reading most post looks as if i need go buy the Can Am. I not getting a warm feeling i can have a machine by Thanksgiving or Christmas. This was going be my first Polaris.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ya, but I haven’t been in several years. I’d like to make it down there sometime soon. I’m just hoping it isn’t too cold by the time I get my unit. I’d like to get it broken in this year.
As long as it feels like I've been waiting I'm just going to dress warm and ride all Winter! I'm actually planning on doing the majority of the break in at St Joe's Trail 100 seems perfect for it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pick mine up tomorrow, get a solid date yet?
I just got the call today that mine is shipping on the 11th. I am hoping that i can pick it up on the 14th, but that may be wishful thinking. I am not sure how long it will take to get to the dealership after it ships. That’s awesome that you are picking yours up. Enjoy. Supposed to be a great weekend to ride around here

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine took about 5-7 days from shipment to arrival at the dealer. (dealer is 100 miles south of St Louis)

Yea weather looks great, going to head up to St Joe's State Park on Sunday.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts