Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken delivery of their 21 Pro Xp? I seen a dealership in central Mexico that has them in stock, but haven't found a dealership to have on in their lot in the US.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nothing in AZ yet. Polaris said by the end of this month. Dealers say they dont know when they will get them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve been checking almost daily. Thanks for the info.
I just visited my dealer to pick up fluids and the place is practically empty. A salesman told me they have been taking $500 deposits on RZR's, ATV's, PWC's, and boats and they don't have the first idea about delivery dates. He said this is exactly opposite of what they thought would happen with the negative impact the virus has had on our economy. I sure thought people would circle the wagons and eliminate discretionary spending but that is not the case.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered a Pro XP Sport two weeks ago and was given a delivery date of 10/23-11/6. Spoke with the owner of the dealership and he said he got the dates from Polaris when they ordered the unit. He also mentioned they will have a firmer date 2-3 weeks from delivery so hoping I'll have an exact date pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered mine back in July 5th as a 20 model and was told that it would come in as a 21 model. My order has a shipping date of 9/25-10/23. Here's to hoping it comes in sooner than later.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I ordered my Pro XP4 Ultimate at the end of August and am told Polaris is stating a ship date range Oct 1-29. Sure hope to have it by Nov 1 for the 2 rallies shortly thereafter.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I ordered a 2021 PRO XP 4 Ultimate and I was told that it would deliver between 10/5- and 10/30. Has anyone heard of anyone taking delivery of a 2021 PXP 4 Ultimate? I am curious to see some owner photos

·
Registered
302 Posts
I ordered a 2021 PRO XP 4 Ultimate and I was told that it would deliver between 10/5- and 10/30. Has anyone heard of anyone taking delivery of a 2021 PXP 4 Ultimate? I am curious to see some owner photos

Me too! Color choice was grey, or grey. Lol. Hope it looks as good as it should.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Polaris Aguascalientes Zacatecas A dealership in central Mexico posted this one this week.

Attachments

Reactions: ElPaisa79

·
Registered
46 Posts
I seen 2 or 3 2021s at utv takeover in Waynoka Ok. The pros stand out to me since we own one theres not as many of them but that orange and turquoise were easy to spot in the crowd.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I seen 2 or 3 2021s at utv takeover in Waynoka Ok. The pros stand out to me since we own one theres not as many of them but that orange and turquoise were easy to spot in the crowd.
Glad to hear that a few are popping up in the wild.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My ship date was updated yesterday. Mine is shipping on 10/15/20.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts