Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Did you start your rzr with the seat belt unbuckled and then buckle it? My Turbo S does exactly what yours does when I start it without the belt buckled. I have to turn it off, buckle, then restart. Just a thought…

· Registered
7 Posts
Did you start your rzr with the seat belt unbuckled and then buckle it? My Turbo S does exactly what yours does when I start it without the belt buckled. I have to turn it off, buckle, then restart. Just a thought…
That’s weird, somethings wrong there. My turbo s don’t do that. I can be driving at the 4K rpms or whatever and connect seat belt and it’ll take right off

· Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,501 Posts
That’s weird, somethings wrong there. My turbo s don’t do that. I can be driving at the 4K rpms or whatever and connect seat belt and it’ll take right off
Maybe a different model year with different ECU programming?

· Registered
2022 razor pro xp ultimate
21 Posts
So we just had 2 2023 Pro R's delivered to the house yesterday. One is my uncle's. Neither one of them will go over 10mph in high or 4mph in low. One has 5 miles on it already and the other 1.5 miles. We've been trying to troubleshoot it. Called the dealership. Nobody knows shit. Going someone here has a clue.
Seat belt

· Registered
2 Posts
So we just had 2 2023 Pro R's delivered to the house yesterday. One is my uncle's. Neither one of them will go over 10mph in high or 4mph in low. One has 5 miles on it already and the other 1.5 miles. We've been trying to troubleshoot it. Called the dealership. Nobody knows shit. Going someone here has a clue.
I69? If so I can attest to the fact that they do a shitty PDI (free though). However once you call them on it they act like they don’t know who you are especially from the service department they were zero help with my cosmetic issues that mine had that was most of my disappointment and I 69 but hey I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. My local dealer had to take care of it through a Polaris case number when I called customer service and it was all fixed
So how much did you save by buying from I69 rather from a local Arizona dealer? Did you research I69's reputation beforehand? Rather poor from what I have determined \!

· Registered
45 Posts
I saved about $12,000 on my car from i69 but am doing a compete custom build and have been in touch with them several times a day for the last 3 weeks since my car was delivered to them. So far I am happy with the customer service and how detail oriented they have been on my build. I have discussed all my main concerns with them that I have read about on various posts such as clutch adjustment, wheel alignment and other things. They have been very responsive and send updates and photos/video as they continue through my build.

· The Lone Rzr
4,286 Posts
I saved about $12,000 on my car from i69 but am doing a compete custom build and have been in touch with them several times a day for the last 3 weeks since my car was delivered to them. So far I am happy with the customer service and how detail oriented they have been on my build. I have discussed all my main concerns with them that I have read about on various posts such as clutch adjustment, wheel alignment and other things. They have been very responsive and send updates and photos/video as they continue through my build.
How did you figure $12000? Under msrp?
Last time I tried them I would only save about $800 after 3000 miles of driving
It would be a no brainer for me to save $12k and make the drive but I find it hard to believe

· Registered
519 Posts
It’s been discussed a lot recently. You can save atleast 8k vs buying in SoCal or AZ. Plus you can avoid sales taxes which can bump savings up another 3-4k. So you decide if it’s worth it to you. But at i69 don’t pay until your happy- after sale support sucks IMO.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts