Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pro R Ultimate is scheduled to be delivered between Jan 23 & Feb 20. What is your delivery date? I ordered my from I69 and will have to make the drive from Phoenix, AZ. I am in between renting a truck & trailer and making the drive vs the getting a vehicle transportation service?

Anyone in the same boat.

· Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Interesting that 2023's are being planned with early 2023 delivery dates - when my 2022 Pro R Ultimate - now showing delivered Nov 7 - Dec 21 - is still listed as "unplanned" on Polaris website. Dealer I ordered from showed me 2023's they ordered recently that show "planned" with 1st quarter 2023 delivery dates - yet the 2022's they have remaining on order show "unplanned" with Nov-Jan delivery dates listed - when they contacted Polaris, they seemed to have no answer as to why the 2022's are still showing "unplanned" other than "maybe" on hold waiting for some parts.

So the wait continues - hey only been a year so far!

· Registered
2,358 Posts
you guys are patient. I cant wait when i have the money to buy a toy i jump and over pay just to have it now and enjoy it. I started looking last week and found one the next state over and jumped on it. Exactly what i wanted a 2 seat pro r ultimate.

· Registered
322 Posts
you guys are patient. I cant wait when i have the money to buy a toy i jump and over pay just to have it now and enjoy it. I started looking last week and found one the next state over and jumped on it. Exactly what i wanted a 2 seat pro r ultimate.
I guess if I didnt already have a built 21 turbo s I’d be more inclined to get raped locally ….but happy to wait for now

· Registered
539 Posts
Interesting that 2023's are being planned with early 2023 delivery dates - when my 2022 Pro R Ultimate - now showing delivered Nov 7 - Dec 21 - is still listed as "unplanned" on Polaris website. Dealer I ordered from showed me 2023's they ordered recently that show "planned" with 1st quarter 2023 delivery dates - yet the 2022's they have remaining on order show "unplanned" with Nov-Jan delivery dates listed - when they contacted Polaris, they seemed to have no answer as to why the 2022's are still showing "unplanned" other than "maybe" on hold waiting for some parts.

So the wait continues - hey only been a year so far!
My buddy ordered a proR 4 launch edition on the first day he could. He was finally informed 3 weeks ago, that his ordered was cancelled, and he could roll it into a 23 if he wanted. He wasn’t impressed!

· Premium Member
597 Posts

• Haha
Reactions: a.doug

· Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine 16 weeks ago. First delivery window was oct-nov, pushed to November- Dec then Dec-Jan. I checked website a couple days ago and now it says order confirmed without a date. I have my dealer looking into it however I'm not confident with anything posted on polaris order tracker. Does anyone know where I can pick up a 2 seat, ultimate Pro R? Preferably in Azul.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered mine 16 weeks ago. First delivery window was oct-nov, pushed to November- Dec then Dec-Jan. I checked website a couple days ago and now it says order confirmed without a date. I have my dealer looking into it however I'm not confident with anything posted on polaris order tracker. Does anyone know where I can pick up a 2 seat, ultimate Pro R? Preferably in Azul.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Ride Now Pioria has 2022 models but they are king of the markups.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I keep hearing this i69 place all over the forums. Seems like the most popular place to buy. Is it i69 motorsports in Union City, TN?
Yes, I ordered my 2023 Pro R from them and I am saving thousands even when taking shipping into the equation. I haven't received it so I will share the whole experience once it's all said and done.

· Premium Member
1,066 Posts
My 2022 two seat Ultimate has moved too many times to count - current delivery window is Nov 6 - Dec 16th - checked in with dealer yesterday and still shows "unplanned" - dealer can't get any answers from Polaris on why it remains "unplanned" - only saying it is waiting on components - which they have been saying since October. No one can or will say - what components -

This is getting really old! Three weeks ago I was at dealer picking up some parts and I asked if they could order me a 2023 - I would take whichever comes first - they said they would, but I could only get blue - no black allocations left - I want black - so I wait! Dealer has been great to work with but Polaris is doing them no favors - between stop rides, recalls and failure to deliver new inventory - I am back on the hunt for an in stock unit to buy! Looking for black 2 seat ulimate.

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My 2022 two seat Ultimate has moved too many times to count - current delivery window is Nov 6 - Dec 16th - checked in with dealer yesterday and still shows "unplanned" - dealer can't get any answers from Polaris on why it remains "unplanned" - only saying it is waiting on components - which they have been saying since October. No one can or will say - what components -

This is getting really old! Three weeks ago I was at dealer picking up some parts and I asked if they could order me a 2023 - I would take whichever comes first - they said they would, but I could only get blue - no black allocations left - I want black - so I wait! Dealer has been great to work with but Polaris is doing them no favors - between stop rides, recalls and failure to deliver new inventory - I am back on the hunt for an in stock unit to buy! Looking for black 2 seat ulimate.
RideNow in Phoenix has them in stock last I checked their website but you will pay a premium with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts