Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was poking around the Polaris website and it seems the 22' Pro XP Sport doesn't come with a tilt steering wheel. Can anyone confirm this?
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
425 Posts
The Sport DOES NOT come with the tilt/telescope steering wheel. That's one reason it's $7000 cheaper than the next level.

Reactions: rfgonzo

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
It’s a tilt wheel but it does not telescope. That costs just under $500 to add the telescoping part.

It’s an 8k dollar difference between the 4 seat sport and ultimate models now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
ATV.com reviewed a 2022 Rzr Pro XP Sport and in thier article it says "Legroom remains vast even for this 6’6″ author, much better than what’s found in the more upright XP line, and the bolstered bucket seats are welcoming despite the Sport’s lack of tilt steering."

In the article it also says the 2022's come with a charge port near the iginition key for trickle chargers.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
ATV.com reviewed a 2022 Rzr Pro XP Sport and in thier article it says "Legroom remains vast even for this 6’6″ author, much better than what’s found in the more upright XP line, and the bolstered bucket seats are welcoming despite the Sport’s lack of tilt steering."

In the article it also says the 2022's come with a charge port near the iginition key for trickle chargers.

Yeah I read that but it’s wrong according the parts installed on the vehicle as well as 2022 sport owners. Greek Bull’s comment can be found here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes I have a 2022 Sport model and it absolutely has tilt steering! I'm actually glad it doesn't have the telescoping steering as at 6' tall the wheel is exactly where I want it and I definitely wouldn't want it closer although I replaced the wheel with a really nice PRP that is much nicer than stock, so with the adapter it may sit a hair closer unsure...

I had an original plan to add the telescoping steering if I felt I needed it as it's only a $500 part, but I don't have plans to add it now.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
60 Posts
@Greekbull Good to know as my sport is on order as well. Your setup is slick! Im going to be doing the tablet mout as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts