Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

2022 Pro XP Delivery Yet???

70K views 525 replies 97 participants last post by  LJ3922 
#1 ·
Has anyone taken delivery on a 2022 Pro XP yet? My arrival date is somewhere between Sep 22 - Nov 3. Just wondering if anyone has seen the 2022 ProXP on the street yet?

I ordered the ProXP Ultimate Super Graphite. The pics show the A-arms and T-arms as blue and wondering if its the Polaris Blue Metallic same as the Accessories Blue Metallic? I'd hate to order accessories in the Blue Metallic and its a different shade of blue!!

Thanks.

#333 ·
I actually like the blue! :)

I am planning the following accessories

View attachment 691842
Watch out on the Polaris rock sliders. The block off panel for the lower door and the rock sliders do not work together. Thats why I went HMF

Reactions: Tuscani
#330 ·
When I was specimg out my machine I could do the same thing on my XP 1000 premium. I think for whatever reason ride command shows as a possible add-on for every machine. I am sure it gets fixed once it goes through a dealer if your machine is supposed to come with Ride Command.

#331 ·
I originally started my RZR order 5/14/21. A few months went by and they told me I had to switch to the 2022 model because 2021 orders were no longer being pushed out.. I have been waiting on my RZR Pro Ultimate since my order was switched late July 21. My last confirmed date was 1-24-22. The date has now passed and do not have an updated date.. I am coming up on 10 months since my original order inquiry.

#334 ·
That really sucks when many machines have went out to people that order way after you. Damn, I thought I was pissed, I'd be fuming over that

#353 ·
If this is the case I will cancel mine and try again next year, the season will be almost over. I to put my order in on November 1st, with no build date. kind of burns me a little that the PRO R guys that had to have ordered after me are getting build dates. So much for first come fist serve.

#357 ·
It doesn't it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what Polaris is doing. They are using the limited amount of parts they have to build the biggest profit margin machines that they offer . These being the R and the four seater Pro.
Every other customer can just suck it.
They're also playing dealer favourites and giving most of the machines to high-volume dealers.
The smaller dealers can also just suck it.
The oldest Polaris dealer in Canada stopped selling poo about 2 years ago and another long time poo dealer in Ontario just closed their doors.

#358 ·
It doesn't it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out what Polaris is doing. They are using the limited amount of parts they have to build the biggest profit margin machines that they offer . These being the R and the four seater Pro.
Every other customer can just suck it.
They're also playing dealer favourites and giving most of the machines to high-volume dealers.
The smaller dealers can also just suck it.
The oldest Polaris dealer in Canada stopped selling poo about 2 years ago and another long time poo dealer in Ontario just closed their doors.
Yeah everybody is aware of it. That is why everyone is upset. No point in obsessing over something we are not going to receive. Like I said above. If I am going to pay more that the $32K MSRP when I ordered it, I might as well get the Chevy ZR2, which comes with dual locking differentials, Leather Heated seats, AC/Heater, Navigation, etc... and 425 HP which is 244 more than the Polaris P.O.S.

P.S. the ZR2 also comes with a ROOF and wind shield already included.

#364 ·
Well my ship date on order page was bumped two months this AM... ugh. So frustrating. Even after dealer triple guaranteed me that would not happen and now they have sold my trade on consignment. So I have no machine for who knows how long.

Before - 3/4/2022 to 4/7/2022
After - 5/12/2022 to 6/10/2022

#365 ·
Well my ship date on order page was bumped two months this AM... ugh. So frustrating. Even after dealer triple guaranteed me that would not happen and now they have sold my trade on consignment. So I have no machine for who knows how long.

Before - 3/4/2022 to 4/7/2022
After - 5/12/2022 to 6/10/2022
Sorry to say you will be waiting for quite a while. My order went in on Nov 2nd and it's still sitting in confirmed. The last communication from Polaris what that they were bumping everyone 4 to 6 weeks.

#370 ·
I called customer service to check on status for a buddy of mines today. Pro ultimate graphite ordered end of Nov. She said no build date, as they have no idea when parts will become available..
What really pisses me off that you can order a pro R and get it within a few months, but a pro xp? Polaris basicaly telling us to go fly a kite.. totol BS!!

#375 ·
Well, after 6 1/2 month wait my machine has a ship date. I purchased one already and it's been in my garage getting color change and added accessories. So, if anyone is looking for a 2022 Army Green Ultimate, send me a message and I'll let you know when it ships. Already has factory accessories waiting to be installed at the dealer. None of those are paid for, just need to get my $500 deposit back from dealer. I'll let you know in a reply if anyone does ask in a DM. FYI, it well below what any other dealer sell them for.

Scheduling Build
Ship Date: 03/24/2022 - 04/07/2022
Your vehicle is scheduled to be built.

#384 ·
What I see happening is the Polaris ERP system scheduling builds based on this established pre order criteria only to have their logistics personel override the system and bump order to supply their preferred dealers even when there isn't a name to the machine. Their logic being that you ordered when the price was around 31k and they can sell an unallocated unit at full current MSRP of 35k.

#386 ·
It took a little over 7 months for mine. I ordered 2021 proxp4 ultimate white lightning 6/12/21 and brought it home 01/22/22. Meanwhile, the same machine, but model year 2022, were delivered all over the U.S. before mine. At that time the MY22 was about $2500 more MSRP than the MY21. There were people receiving the PRO R before I got mine!

#387 ·
Yeah, I call bullshit and want Polaris to prove they follow the "Generally speaking, orders are shipped on a first-in, first-out basis." I guess "generally" means way we want you to think, but we will do whatever it takes to make money. Mine will be close to 7 months when it finally arrives. I know of 2 that ordered exact same machine a month after me and has had it since Dec. Not to mention the machines sitting at dealers for days and weeks waiting to be sold at $2-5k ($5-8k above I69) markup

#392 ·
Well guys I am off this ride I am done waiting found a dealer 3.5 hours away with a 2022 Sunset Red Premium with the new fox shocks and without the ride command. I am just going to buy a new tablet and pocket the $5k. With the price increase at the end of the month and now I am being told another one possibility in June don't wait pay $35k or more for the better shocks and a 7"screen plus do like red. Good luck to all of guys

#397 ·
I actually started looking at Can Ams... there are some X3 Maverick Max Turbo RR avail locally it looks like.. I am just not sure about the ride\seating position and there's no tech equiv to the Ride Command of course.. so not sure. Their cockpit is pretty basic. And their four seater is like an actual bus.. haha.

But Polaris is on my nerves for sure.

#398 · (Edited)
Well hell has frozen over and mine has been built and is set to ship on April 4th.. oh and this..

"We are doing all we can to get these out as fast as possible. We appreciate your understanding and patience. In regards to the pricing increase, effective 4/1/2022, both an updated MSRP pricing and temporary logistics surcharge will be implemented. Unfortunately, the supply chain environment remains incredibly dynamic, driving rapid increases in both supply and logistics costs. In response to continued rising costs, the majority of ORV units will receive a price increase. Please let me know if you have any other questions."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.