Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris RZR XP1000 Premium
6 Posts
When you guys that are waiting when you go to pick it up look it over very good I had to take my pro xp ultimate back to the dealer driver door was all messed up left said of tool cage was welded wrong found a big bolt laying on my trailer when I go home with it alone with missing clips on panels dealer is in contact with Polaris to get replacement parts but had I not looked it over like I did it would of not been covered

·
Registered
17 Posts
When you guys that are waiting when you go to pick it up look it over very good I had to take my pro xp ultimate back to the dealer driver door was all messed up left said of tool cage was welded wrong found a big bolt laying on my trailer when I go home with it alone with missing clips on panels dealer is in contact with Polaris to get replacement parts but had I not looked it over like I did it would of not been covered
Good to know, thanks for the heads up. It's so damn ridiculous how all of this plays out when the cost of these things are factored in. Could you imagine if a 35K+ dollar vehicle that was brand new had bolts falling out?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw on another thread that the 2022 clutches were exploding. I wonder if this is a one off or if this is what prompted Polaris to push back on the schedule of some of us here. I also ordered an Ultimate model. I am wondering if stepping down to a sport would get me a machine sooner. I keep seeing inventory at dealers periodically with 2022 sports.

141 - 160 of 172 Posts