Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2022, RZR Pro Xp4 Ultimate
17 Posts
Yea man, I feel fortunate to have a date at this point…I’ll keep my fingers crossed for a sooner delivery date.
Yeah mine was for December to January but got it in 2nd weekend of November. Love the car and some of the new 2022 stuff is cool. Same car as you have on order. Just put mirrors on it, definently needs a roof and mirrors.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Yeah mine was for December to January but got it in 2nd weekend of November. Love the car and some of the new 2022 stuff is cool. Same car as you have on order. Just put mirrors on it, definently needs a roof and mirrors.

Thanks for the heads up.

Also in your experience, how do the harnesses and the seats feel? Are they comfortable after a nice long ride ?

·
Registered
2022, RZR Pro Xp4 Ultimate
17 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

Also in your experience, how do the harnesses and the seats feel? Are they comfortable after a nice long ride ?
Yeah they are pretty comfortable, the retractable top harness this different compared to the normal harnesses but they are very nice after being able to lean forward and grab whatever you want. I'm loving my set of chuppaca cuero pro mirrors. Billet aluminum and half the price of others but a nicer design

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Yeah they are pretty comfortable, the retractable top harness this different compared to the normal harnesses but they are very nice after being able to lean forward and grab whatever you want. I'm loving my set of chuppaca cuero pro mirrors. Billet aluminum and half the price of others but a nicer design
Thanks for the input. I actually also have the Chupacabra side mirrors on my list!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I ordered a 2022 pro xp4 sport in cruiser black in early September and now have received an email that it’s built and shipping on 11/30… my brother ordered the same machine in white from the same dealer and has already taken delivery (approximately two weeks ago). I’m stoked and can’t wait to get it back to my garage. I’ve got a pile of parts waiting to install to include a set of 32” skats, eibach stage 3’a and a s and b. Sadly, I’ll have this and still be waiting on my super duty that I ordered around the same time….

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, I am now in the same boat as you all. I ordered a Pro XP Premium (rust Orange) on 11/10, after trying to order it for a couple weeks, my dealer was able to do it on 11/10 (not sure how) but I don't need or want it until April at this point as it's snowmobile season now. I can't wait. Of course I would love to see real pics of the rust orange pxp if anyone has gotten one.

I was just tossing around the idea of getting a different machine, so I listed my 18 xp1k for what I thought was rediculous money and it sold right away lol. Actually sold it for what I had paid for it 2 years earlier, and 2900 miles. All it cost me was a set a brake pads, a few belts, and 2 axles lol.

121 - 140 of 172 Posts