Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
101 - 120 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris RZR XP1000 Premium
6 Posts
11/29 is the assigned confirmed ship date. No more 6 week spread. First est was mid sept-end of October then pushed back to 11/12-end of December. Now this assigned ship date. Has anyone heard of the assigned ship date yet? Order was placed mid July.
I made my order for a 2022 pro xp graphite gray July 20th dealer called yesterday and said they should have it on Monday ready for pick up on Tuesday my delivery date was 11/3 -12/4

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
If you've taken delivery of your 2022 PxP Ultimate in Super Graphite color, does it have the Blue stitching in the seats like it’s shown in the “Build a RZR” photos? I’m curious as I’ve not seen the Super Graphite in person and I’ve only seen the one picture on this website of one in a dealership that was posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you've taken delivery of your 2022 PxP Ultimate in Super Graphite color, does it have the Blue stitching in the seats like it’s shown in the “Build a RZR” photos? I’m curious as I’ve not seen the Super Graphite in person and I’ve only seen the one picture on this website of one in a dealership that was posted.
Being told the one I ordered back in July will be in before the end of the year. I ordered the ultimate in the super graphite XP4. Hopefully that’ll be in so I can see it too.

·
Registered
2022, RZR Pro Xp4 Ultimate
17 Posts
Yes mine came with the blue stitching.
Hood Cap Grey Outdoor shoe Automotive design

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered July 30. They have extended my delivery date twice. Was sept 4, now Dec. 20🤬
Mine was the same way. Ordered the 29th of July and my estimated dates have been stuck at nov 29th to dec 29th since the end of October. It sounds like that most delivery's of the units ordered they came out with 2022 will come in the end of the year. A rep at Polaris said to call the end of November or the first of December and it could have a more accurate date of delivery by then.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Just talked to Polaris Customer Service and they’re staying with my last estimated delivery date Nov 11 - Dec 13. This is for a 2022 PxP Ultimate purchase order dated July 21, 2021. Getting close!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I picked up a set of these; just waiting on delivery of my PxP!
View attachment 684833
Wicked

I ordered Maxxis Rampage 32x10x14 ,HMF defender front bumper with winch on the bumper , super ATV skull.grill.,rubber matt's , accent lights
Now deciding on a winch i see on here the viper winch is popular but not sure yet

All the rest is Polaris ,stage 5 stereo after deliberation i decided to go that route for the Simplicity and the dealer took 15,% off and free install on it to clinch the deal,! The rear window ,upper doors ,inner doors are all at the dealer but the aluminum roof ,windshield ,wiper kit I'm waiting on supposedly arriving at the end of Jan :/

Sxs well Dec ,7-jan 24 hoping it will be in that's the date since I ordered it last Sept!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a pro xp4 sport in black on October 27. I went to my Polaris dealer today to check on the order status and they said that they technically haven't placed the order because Polaris suspended all orders as of 11/1 as previously mentioned in this thread. They said that it was technically in the Polaris que, labeled as a wish list but did not have an actual order number yet and that they could officially submit it in ten days. They said they have no idea when, what or how these machines will come in and to expect it sometime in march or April. Their hope was that Polaris suspended orders so that they could re structure their system and get some sort consistency going. the Salesmen said that he had a 2022 general show up in three weeks when they were told six months and that he had a number of people still waiting on their 2021 generals. The only plus is that I live in the Northwest and wont really be riding anything but the snow bike for a while.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered a pro xp4 sport in black on October 27. I went to my Polaris dealer today to check on the order status and they said that they technically haven't placed the order because Polaris suspended all orders as of 11/1 as previously mentioned in this thread. They said that it was technically in the Polaris que, labeled as a wish list but did not have an actual order number yet and that they could officially submit it in ten days. They said they have no idea when, what or how these machines will come in and to expect it sometime in march or April. Their hope was that Polaris suspended orders so that they could re structure their system and get some sort consistency going. the Salesmen said that he had a 2022 general show up in three weeks when they were told six months and that he had a number of people still waiting on their 2021 generals. The only plus is that I live in the Northwest and wont really be riding anything but the snow bike for a while.
I ordered mine mid September and my delivery date is Dec 7 - Jan 24 the so I'm assuming I'm out of luck !!!

I have a lot of accessories bought sitting in the garage and the dealer has the money from my 2018 razor XP !!!

I really hope I don't have to wait to long to.get it !!!!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Picked up my 2022 pro xp ultimate last night order was placed July 19th dealer said mine was the first and only one to show up and that they can’t even order them at this time Polaris still has a freeze on orders here are some pictures of it View attachment 684920
View attachment 684919
View attachment 684918
View attachment 684917
Those are great pictures!! The lighting really shows the Super graphite colors.

Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I ordered a 2022 xp pro 4 sport august 25 My delivery date is october 28-. dec 13th. That has been the date for a while now. When I first ordered it was october 6th but I knew that was not going to happen!

101 - 120 of 172 Posts