Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken delivery on a 2022 Pro XP yet? My arrival date is somewhere between Sep 22 - Nov 3. Just wondering if anyone has seen the 2022 ProXP on the street yet?

I ordered the ProXP Ultimate Super Graphite. The pics show the A-arms and T-arms as blue and wondering if its the Polaris Blue Metallic same as the Accessories Blue Metallic? I'd hate to order accessories in the Blue Metallic and its a different shade of blue!!

Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Has anyone taken delivery on a 2022 Pro XP yet? My arrival date is somewhere between Sep 22 - Nov 3. Just wondering if anyone has seen the 2022 ProXP on the street yet?

I ordered the ProXP Ultimate Super Graphite. The pics show the A-arms and T-arms as blue and wondering if its the Polaris Blue Metallic same as the Accessories Blue Metallic? I'd hate to order accessories in the Blue Metallic and its a different shade of blue!!

Thanks.
Just ordered a pro XP sport cruiser back hoping to get it by Dec Did you receive yours and your thoughts ?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ordered a pro XP sport cruiser back hoping to get it by Dec Did you receive yours and your thoughts ?
No, I've not received it as of today. My last communication on Sep 9 with the dealer was still Sep 22-Nov 3 arrival date. I ordered it July 21, 2021 and email every 30 days for an update. Nothing has changed on the arrival date since day 1. So hopefully it'll stay the same and not get pushed further out!

·
Registered
Polaris 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium
479 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Pro XP 4 Sport on Aug 11. I was giving the delivery window of Sept 23 to Nov 4. I called the morning of Sept 23 and nothing had changed. No idea when it might be built yet alone delivered. That same afternoon I got a call from my salesman that they just got a 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium in and the person who ordered it said they no longer wanted it.

The Salesman wanted to know if we would like to purchase it. Hell yes! So our 2021 Pro XP 4 Premium will be delivered to us tomorrow.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my 21 Pro xp4 sport back on June 8th. Called my dealer a week ago since my previous told delivery date had just passed. The new delivery date from Polaris was a big question mark saying they were waiting on last parts for build completion. The kicker was Polaris had no new date for my 21 but was giving multiple delivery dates for 2022 4 seat sport and premium models others are inline for starting mid to late November. Asked my dealer what my options were to switch to a 22 model since they are cheaper and one year newer for value and was told I would be moving back a ways. Not to the end of the line but far enough that I didn't want to start this whole waiting process all over again with a big ??? especially since majority of my riding is Fall thru Spring all over Southern Utah from the dunes to snow. Found out couple days later delivery date is now Oct. 5. So crossing fingers that my son and I will be hitting the road on the 11th or so to pick her up and tear her up. Wish Polaris would throw a small perk or incentive/gift card value in the direction of anyone that ordered a 21 sport model that is now $700 cheaper for the 22 models.

Also just curious if anyone out there has a grey ghost sport 4 with a Lime Squeeze aluminum roof installed they could post pics of. Both my kids really want the lime but I think it might be too much Lime for the long haul to look at. If anyone has one to show I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered my 21 Pro xp4 sport back on June 8th. Called my dealer a week ago since my previous told delivery date had just passed. The new delivery date from Polaris was a big question mark saying they were waiting on last parts for build completion. The kicker was Polaris had no new date for my 21 but was giving multiple delivery dates for 2022 4 seat sport and premium models others are inline for starting mid to late November. Asked my dealer what my options were to switch to a 22 model since they are cheaper and one year newer for value and was told I would be moving back a ways. Not to the end of the line but far enough that I didn't want to start this whole waiting process all over again with a big ??? especially since majority of my riding is Fall thru Spring all over Southern Utah from the dunes to snow. Found out couple days later delivery date is now Oct. 5. So crossing fingers that my son and I will be hitting the road on the 11th or so to pick her up and tear her up. Wish Polaris would throw a small perk or incentive/gift card value in the direction of anyone that ordered a 21 sport model that is now $700 cheaper for the 22 models.

Also just curious if anyone out there has a grey ghost sport 4 with a Lime Squeeze aluminum roof installed they could post pics of. Both my kids really want the lime but I think it might be too much Lime for the long haul to look at. If anyone has one to show I'd appreciate it.
Ha ha ha. Polaris give you something. Couldn't drive my 2020 rzrz pro xp for 6 months due to a clutch recall. Got a 500 buck certificate good only for Polaris parts marked up 5000%. Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ha ha ha. Polaris give you something. Couldn't drive my 2020 rzrz pro xp for 6 months due to a clutch recall. Got a 500 buck certificate good only for Polaris parts marked up 5000%. Lol
Then to top it all off after the crazy markup withers away you'll be waiting another 6 months for the part.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My 2022 delivered to the dealer today! They are installing all the parts, wheels, tires, tender springs, bumper, rock sliders, winch, roof, turn signal kit, etc etc I wanted and I am picking it up Saturday! My original delivery window was Sept 10th-Oct 22nd...

·
Registered
85 Posts
My 2022 delivered to the dealer today! They are installing all the parts, wheels, tires, tender springs, bumper, rock sliders, winch, roof, turn signal kit, etc etc I wanted and I am picking it up Saturday! My original delivery window was Sept 10th-Oct 22nd...
Nice, what color? Post some pics today. Mine is marked oct 7th - nov 11th 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
13 Posts
This was my order with eta now I guess it is being pushed back Nov/Dec. As I understand it transportation issues are arising.
Z22R4D92ABRZR PRO XP 4 ULT - ARMY GREEN2818 ORV/IND/SLG PRE SOLD 15 DAY9/17/2021 - 10/29/2021

·
Registered
17 Posts
This was my order with eta now I guess it is being pushed back Nov/Dec. As I understand it transportation issues are arising.
Z22R4D92ABRZR PRO XP 4 ULT - ARMY GREEN2818 ORV/IND/SLG PRE SOLD 15 DAY9/17/2021 - 10/29/2021

Nov/Dec is the date range I was also given. Not sure if it's true, but I have read/heard that they are making batches by color. Delivery date ranges make some sense if that's the case.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts