Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looks good dude! Let us know how that paint holds up. I would be worried it would look super beat up in just a few rides, but it sure looks purdy right now :)
Thanks man. Yep its definitly a concern, if it flakes right off Im gonna be really bummed. After I did the muffler, after the curing process (cooking it lol..) the finish seemed to be extremely hard and durable, but time will tell!

Registered
When I first got my Turbo S I took the header off and took it some where to get ceramic coated. They did the inside and outside in flat black. I asked about the flex part as well and the guy said that the coating is flexible so it was ok. Have 300 miles on it and still holding up! Nice build!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
When I first got my Turbo S I took the header off and took it some where to get ceramic coated. They did the inside and outside in flat black. I asked about the flex part as well and the guy said that the coating is flexible so it was ok. Have 300 miles on it and still holding up! Nice build!
Thanks man. Thats good to hear, glad urs is holding up. I figured if mine doesnt then will probably pull it back off and send it out for a pro to do it, fingers crossed!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Really nice looking machine you鈥檝e got. Quite a parts list!!! Hope you enjoy building it. I think I鈥檓 almost to the point that I enjoy building them more than riding. Lol.
Good luck with everything!!!
Thank you sir! Yes I'm really enjoying digging into this new platform, completely new to me anyway. I've had a couple years to plan this build and its finally happening so very excited. Truth be told tho, I'm gonna drag my ass on this one, waiting for my buddys pro to arrive so not in any hurry at all. We both kept our S900's so wont be without a ride.

Premium Member
Well turns out the header wouldnt fit in the weber, and I wasnt putting it in the smoker so had to cram it in the oven..
Wifey had a few choice words for me, as I type this in the basement.. View attachment 692164
Next time send her for a spa day and have the evidence cleaned up before she returns.

Registered
2022 Pro XP 4 Ultimate
Enjoy! Mine is mostly finished, took my time and its how I wanted it for the most part. The cool cab kit is a pain lol get the gorilla tape they suggest because the tape around the edges they use is virtually no good. almost all of mine came off while I was installing.

You do any aftermarket tie rods? I seen all the other stuff up front was changing but didn't see those.
Amen! Much of the double sided tape was just flopping or had completed fallen off the Wolfsnout. Gorilla tape was used to excess! The kit a P.I.T.A. to install. It was more of a P.I.T.A. to get the tunnel to fit when putting it back together. Many swear by it so I'm glad I installed it. I didn't drive the car more than 5 miles before install so I have nothing to compare to.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts