Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up my 2022 pro ultimate and thought I'd do a build thread. Saved up for 2 years and was able to buy it cash and I've been gathering parts for the last couple months. In this first pic, you can see some of the goodies on the wall behind the machine. After all said and done, probably have 40k into this car. Its the super graphite color scheme, but blue really isnt my thing, so everything blue is going bye bye including the seats.
Parts include
Ride command screen protector
Super atv tree kickers
S&B particle sepperator
Iebach dual rate springs
Fender block offs
Super atv tree kickers
Super ATV high clearance trailing arms
Super ATV high clearance radius rods
L&W fab high clearance A arms
Kryptonite ball joints
Performance sxs bushings
Seizmik halo led rear view mirror
Sautv side view mirrors
Stage 4 audio upgrade
Polaris aluminum roof
Polaris inner door close offs
Tusk impact rear bumper
Polaris high coverage front bumper
Polaris 4500 winch
Polaris rear poly window
Tusk fire extinguisher
Sautv 72 and 42 qt storage boxes
Rigid chase light
Rigid 4 inch round light pods
Simpson seats
32 inch xg crawlers on 16" beadlocks
Spring brake thingy parking brake
AA slip on muffler
Zbros shift handle
Black dash panels to replace silver ones
Wolfsnout cool cab kit
Dynojet charge tube, J tube and bov
Graphics from a 2020 pro xp ultimate
Assult grill

Will probably do AA stage 2 tune and clutch after break in..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Enjoy! Mine is mostly finished, took my time and its how I wanted it for the most part. The cool cab kit is a pain lol get the gorilla tape they suggest because the tape around the edges they use is virtually no good. almost all of mine came off while I was installing.

You do any aftermarket tie rods? I seen all the other stuff up front was changing but didn't see those.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lol, yep I'm not looking forward to pulling that tunnel apart but got the gorilla tape ready to go, I thought I read you post that somewhere else so was on my radar.

I didnt do anything with tie rods or axels yet, I figured this would keep me busy for a while. Up front basically just doing the lower A arms for now, these L&W are seriously beefy. The stock uppers look to be pretty stout, probably just gonna remove the blue and paint em black.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trying to get a jump on a few things before the machine got here, I ceramic coated the muffler with VHT. Wife wouldnt let me do it in the oven, so had to finish the process in the grill 🤔. I'm hoping this eliminates the baked on mud look and lowers temps. Gonna do the whole header, may dig into it tonight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Trying to get a jump on a few things before the machine got here, I ceramic coated the muffler with VHT. Wife wouldnt let me do it in the oven, so had to finish the process in the grill 🤔. I'm hoping this eliminates the baked on mud look and lowers temps. Gonna do the whole header, may dig into it tonight.
Let me know how this works, I kept finding mixed reviews on that stuff Id like to do mine!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was thinking about getting the header off tonight but went a different direction and did the charge tube J tube and bov. The install videos make everything look so easy lol.. not so much as we found out, definitily helps to have another set of hands for wrestling tubes and lining up clamps, but the job wasnt too bad. I love the accessability of the engine with both back panals off, but its still tight in there

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
By the time I get everything installed on my Pro 2 seater, warranty will be over. I have a full clutch kit to install from AA & glass windshield. Have .9 miles on it now from driving up on trailer & unloading to garage. Are we having fun yet! The day will come, if I can afford the clear fuel to put in it😭 My wife always says you can't buy something without being an accessory guy😂 I can't help it!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Probably gonna pull the header today or tomorrow and get it ceramic coated. Removal looks easy enough, just not sure what to do about the flexible part right before the bend. Not even sure what type of material its made from, will probably just mask it off as whatever it is will most likely not take the ceramic coating.. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I am almost through with my build. I went with L&W fab for everything in the suspension. I had MTS Offroad do the shock re-spring and re-valve. They got it perfect for me. This is the best riding and handling machine I have ever had. I still have a few things left to do before I am done with it. Next up is I am changing the cage to one from Brick City Fabrication. It should be done in the next couple of weeks. The cage I have on there now is from a shop local to me. I am also going to pull the transmission out and do a gear reduction. I already have the parts to do it on hand. I have the polaris aluminum door skins on my machine but I am going to swap them out for a set of the new Moto Armor doors when they become available. Building your machine to suit your needs is part of the fun. I plan on keeping this one for awhile.
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brand new header and already has the rusty crud look forming on it. This is exactly why I'm ceramic coating the exhaust, hopefully it holds up. Wire wheeled and sanded the crud off, prepped, primed and coated. Today it goes in the oven for curing, or in my case the grill...
Table Gas Wood Tableware Window

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Looking good Jr! So happy you finally got your machine, time to clear out that pile of goodies in the garage.

Reactions: superjunior
1 - 20 of 82 Posts