Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m still waiting for my XP4 Ultimate to arrive at my dealer, ordered January 24th, estimated to arrive May 4 - June 6, however that is the third time it has been bumped back so I’m not exactly holding my breath. At what point do I tell them to forget it and order a 2022 as it will have already almost depreciated a whole model years worth? When do they switch to the next model year? Should I ask for additional discounts due to the long wait?

·
Registered
2021 Polaris RZR Turbo Maybe a 2022 at this rate.
38 Posts
I’m still waiting for my XP4 Ultimate to arrive at my dealer, ordered January 24th, estimated to arrive May 4 - June 6, however that is the third time it has been bumped back so I’m not exactly holding my breath. At what point do I tell them to forget it and order a 2022 as it will have already almost depreciated a whole model years worth? When do they switch to the next model year? Should I ask for additional discounts due to the long wait?
I've actually been having the exact same thought with my recent order being pushed to possibly July, I don't have input on the 2022 release dates but following if anyone else does.

·
Registered
347 Posts
2022 models should be announced at dealer meeting in July - 2022's should start coming in September or so based on past years - so if you had order for early 2022 model - you should expect Sept/Oct. 2021 delivery.

If you have a car, then 2022 may be worth waiting for - especially if you want a 72" machine and they come out with an XP Pro S. But if you don't have a car and what you have on order meets your needs and summer is your main riding season - well then get it now and start having fun!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered the exact machine 2021 RZR xp4 ultimate on February 1st they kept pushing me back I just found out yesterday it will be at the dealer next Thursday I think if you hang in there it should come any day if you order a 22 you will not get it until next year anyway and they are only getting more expensive

·
Registered
21 Posts
2022 models should be announced at dealer meeting in July - 2022's should start coming in September or so based on past years - so if you had order for early 2022 model - you should expect Sept/Oct. 2021 delivery.

If you have a car, then 2022 may be worth waiting for - especially if you want a 72" machine and they come out with an XP Pro S. But if you don't have a car and what you have on order meets your needs and summer is your main riding season - well then get it now and start having fun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Posted by my Polaris dealer in Belgium as coming out soon, calling it the Pro XP R, confirming 204hp Prostar engine, 5 speed hydraulic sequential gearbox is optional, sadly not road legal in here:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man, this has got to be the most unexciting release year ever. Not even any good rumors flying around, or even the dealer show date. I sold my XP900 and have money down on my pick of the new 2022's, suppose I'll have to be happy with bold new graphics.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Man, this has got to be the most unexciting release year ever. Not even any good rumors flying around, or even the dealer show date. I sold my XP900 and have money down on my pick of the new 2022's, suppose I'll have to be happy with bold new graphics.
Man there’s been heaps of rumours floating around this year , plus many podcasts ..
Latest one is real interesting from nick chup off-road ….https://youtu.be/tCEBS7LTZxU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts