Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 turbo s 4
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked up a dyno jet programmer it shows the turbo running at negative pressure at low RPM with foot on pedal. It build pressure when I step on it. Is this normal. I am throwing an 31/ 1127 code and wondering if this could be the issue

· Registered
85 Posts
My 2021 proxp4 had the same code. Took it to the dealership, still under warranty, they claim to adjust a “sticky waste gate arm”, cleared the code and tested it. No codes after test. They stated in the notes of the service report,if the code comes back on, it will need the turbo replaced. After about 100 miles or so the code is back and it’s been sitting in my garage since. I just haven’t had time to get it back to the dealership about 1.5 hours from home.
Mine builds VERY little to no boost at all.

· Registered
94 Posts
I had this problem yesterday morning. We rode HMT/Outlaw in WV. After 5 miles mine threw the same code and didn't have full power. Pulled over and somehow there was mud clogging one of the vacuum lines at the turbo. Got it cleaned up , drove maybe 1 mile and on the 2nd WOT pull the code was gone. Put in 80 miles yesterday after that and never had one issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts