Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got it Friday! Disappointed to find out that “Ultimate” doesn’t include the front camera for Ride Command. New tires and wheels were the first upgrade.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP aka: The Bomb
275 Posts
Nice. Love the colors. Wish there was more of that accent color.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pro xp ultimate doesn’t include it either. Luckily it’s pretty cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought a Turbo two years ago with Ride Command and it included the front camera. Guess I made the mistake of assuming that an Ultimate package would have included it also. Oh well. My dealer ordered it for me.

·
Registered
2020 900 Trail Premium
30 Posts
Congrats on finally taking delivery. I know the anticipation must’ve been excruciating !! Sweet looking ride. Enjoy

·
Registered
443 Posts
Had my Ultimate less than two days and started tearing it apart and adding extras and mods. Definitely not as much room under the hood as mt 2015.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got it Friday! Disappointed to find out that “Ultimate” doesn’t include the front camera for Ride Command. New tires and wheels were the first upgrade. View attachment 667138
Are those terrabites? I am getting ready to order those for mine too? Did you go with the 27x9x12s? I’m ready to load up on aftermarket stuff too but not sure what will fit yet

·
Registered
58 Posts
Had my Ultimate less than two days and started tearing it apart and adding extras and mods. Definitely not as much room under the hood as mt 2015.
How are you liking the '21 compared to the '15? I have a '19 and really like to new design. Trying to decide if I should trade it in while I still have low hours/miles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
699 Posts
Are those terrabites? I am getting ready to order those for mine too? Did you go with the 27x9x12s? I’m ready to load up on aftermarket stuff too but not sure what will fit yet
Not my machine, but the pic of WSN's RZR looks like sidewall says ProArmor Crawlers 28x10x14.

Reactions: bravo1616 and WSN

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are Pro Armor Crawlers, 28x10x14. However, I just put a tape on it for a true measurement. Installed, at 8psi, they measure at 27” tall. Pretty disappointing actually.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts