Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting ready to order either a flip up or fold down windshield for my ride. Went on your website, and didn’t see any options for my rzr? I know you had them before, is just a temporary out of stock deal? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My bad it must of just been a issue with my tablet. I got online with the desktop an seen there still there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll let the website dude know to keep an eye on it.
For some reason it shows they don’t fit my model, that was the issue. I called to be sure, and lady first told me no, you guys don’t have any for my model. Then she said she found them, told me to click on fitment, and it shows 2021 and up rzr trails.

·
7,278 Posts
For some reason it shows they don’t fit my model, that was the issue. I called to be sure, and lady first told me no, you guys don’t have any for my model. Then she said she found them, told me to click on fitment, and it shows 2021 and up rzr trails.
Lol! Newbies back on the phones....pfft. 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: The fitment is all different now on the newer trail models, so it does get a little confusing. They changed up the cage, so we made a new design for it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should be here tomorrow, I'll post a picture once installed. I'm not looking forward to installing the weather seal, that was a pita on the half windshield. Although the guy in your video, made it look easy. Probably be easier if I bought it middle of summer, and layed seal out in the sun. The instructions say soak in hot or warm water, that only helps for a minute...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shoot, sitting here looking at my rzr, I'm wondering if the flip down windshield is even going to clear my ride command antena?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shoot, sitting here looking at my rzr, I'm wondering if the flip down windshield is even going to clear my ride command anttena?

Just watched the flip down video, and it had a rzr with same anttena. It looks like it rubs some, but still able to fold down. So I should be good!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a new issue on SuperATV site. The look changed and I don’t like it. The Trail S models no longer appear on mobile, only work on desktop. So I can no longer shop SATV, barely use a full PC.

·
7,278 Posts
Should be here tomorrow, I'll post a picture once installed. I'm not looking forward to installing the weather seal, that was a pita on the half windshield. Although the guy in your video, made it look easy. Probably be easier if I bought it middle of summer, and layed seal out in the sun. The instructions say soak in hot or warm water, that only helps for a minute...
The hot water bath definitely helps. I've had guys throw them in a drier for a cycle, but I bet it sounds like a bucket of cowboy boots in there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well the gasket seals weren't that bad, but the top little piece was. Mainly because of the factory roof. I ended up reversing the bolts to make it possible. I should get shorter ones, but for now they work.

I still have to install the fender brackets. I will add more pictures when done, showing the slight antenna rub.

Sent from my Garage using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
1st picture showing antenna, and how it slightly bows outwards. 2nd picture after I peeled the protective film.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@SuperATV do you guys sale the fender brackets separately?

·
7,278 Posts
@SuperATV do you guys sale the fender brackets separately?
I'm sure we can put something together for you. Just give us a call whenever you get a chance at 855-743-3427, and my guys will be able to piece it together over the phone since its not on the website. PM sent with the discount code if you go that route. Also...use the warranty line. There are 3 guys on that line that have been around the longest...and they'll make quick work of this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts