Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New member with new Trail. Had a 2013 900 before this and love being out riding day and night! Unfortunately new bike is already in the shop with check engine light so very frustrated. Especially since they can’t seem to get a computer to work to scan it right. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looking forward to learning and sharing here. Hoping to get some ideas of affordable sound options from you guys. Don’t want to spend a fortune and just want to hear my music decently while riding.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought the trail 1000s premium. I feel your pain. I just went through the same thing with my new machine. The brakes locked up after driving it 1 mile. On the first time out. They changed the master cylinder and brake pads and rotors. They had a machine two weeks. A big let down. Hope they can get you back on the trail again soon. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the trail 1000s premium. I feel your pain. I just went through the same thing with my new machine. The brakes locked up after driving it 1 mile. On the first time out. They changed the master cylinder and brake pads and rotors. They had a machine two weeks. A big let down. Hope they can get you back on the trail again soon. Good luck.
Thanks so much! They’ve had it a week already. It ran hot during my first “real” attempt at a ride but the radiator was cold to the touch. I really think it wasn’t topped off from the factory. Took an entire case of water to fill it and get me back. That’s when the engine light came on, speedometer and odometer stopped working, and brake lights stopped engaging when I pressed the brakes. Ugh!!! To top it off I planned an event for our camp next weekend and if they don’t fix it by then I’ll be without a ride. Just venting my frustrations but really really hoping they get their butts in gear!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks so much! They’ve had it a week already. It ran hot during my first “real” attempt at a ride but the radiator was cold to the touch. I really think it wasn’t topped off from the factory. Took an entire case of water to fill it and get me back. That’s when the engine light came on, speedometer and odometer stopped working, and brake lights stopped engaging when I pressed the brakes. Ugh!!! To top it off I planned an event for our camp next weekend and if they don’t fix it by then I’ll be without a ride. Just venting my frustrations but really really hoping they get their butts in gear!
So sorry to hear about your experience. that worries me that it took that much water to refill the cooling system. I would definitely tell them that the engine might be compromised. And I thought I had a problem. I hope it didn’t get overheated so much that it may have damage to the engine. I would definitely get the extended the warranty. For the money they charge for these things. You would think they would have their act together. Hope things get better for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So sorry to hear about your experience. that worries me that it took that much water to refill the cooling system. I would definitely tell them that the engine might be compromised. And I thought I had a problem. I hope it didn’t get overheated so much that it may have damage to the engine. I would definitely get the extended the warranty. For the money they charge for these things. You would think they would have their act together. Hope things get better for you.
Soooo...I got my bike back last Friday. They said they tested it extensively after flushing the radiator and refilling and it did not run hot. Changed speed sensor that was throwing a code. Blah blah blah. Drove it minimally inside camp area...under an hour total time and not over ten miles an hour. Suddenly there’s a leak through the fins on the inside of my radiator! Now dealership says this is a “new” problem and may not be covered under warranty. My first payment is just coming up for this bike and they’ve had it more than I have. I’m so frustrated!!! Just thought I’d vent more and update you. Thanks for your replies and for listening!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it fixed with out costing you a arm and a leg. Seems like things happen all at once. Hopefully that will be the end of your mishaps. hope you’re back on the trail again soon. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow. Sorry to hear that. Hope you can get it fixed with out costing you a arm and a leg. Seems like things happen all at once. Hopefully that will be the end of your mishaps. hope you’re back on the trail again soon. Good luck.
Thanks so much! So far so good! Happy trails!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts