Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
I saw that. Got one in the mail yesterday for our new 21 Turbo S 4 seater. This is prime time of year for riding in Oklahoma. From about September through December is our favorite time to ride. It’s definitely not going to keep us from using it... I don’t do any boosted launches or two pedal operations, anyway.
If it fails, and Polaris refuses to cover it because we rode it under the stop ride order, I’ll eat the clutch and whatever else happens.. You won’t see me on here whining over it. It’s my decision. It’s not worth missing out on the riding, to me. I’m not hard on the machine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The Sand Show is this weekend in Scottsdale....No new info on the Unicorn still! Polaris’ big 2021 reveal is the new, bold graphics I guess.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What no BIG release of the ultra top secret new all unobtanium, five lug, sling shot powered, street legal, first naturally aspirated turboed machine. I heard for sure it was coming;) Sure it will be released at the corporate Halloween party, just wait, if not for sure at the Thanksgiving banquet. Well if not then by Xmas for sure, maybe in time for MLK day, but most definitely by easter... All the big wig after markets guys and people on here are saying so, so it must be true

·
Registered
293 Posts
He's probably mirthfully hoping for a narrower 40 inch RZR with 3 lug wheels and a new 1 cylinder motor. To each their own. Speed and adrenaline isn't for everyone. Someone has to stay back and tend to the campfire.
For someone who's not interested in a "hypothetical" new top of the food chain RZR, he's sure watching this thread like a hawk.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just like to see the number times you guys can be wrong and keep on believing. How many times has this machine supposed to have been released now? My 40 inch 1 cylinder will come out before the super Poo :) I heard the new 3 lug will be called the "Mirth Pro R" and be legal on all bike paths and bmx tracks!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just like to see the number times you guys can be wrong and keep on believing. How many times has this machine supposed to have been released now? My 40 inch 1 cylinder will come out before the super Poo :) I heard the new 3 lug will be called the "Mirth Pro R" and be legal on all bike paths and bmx tracks!
Sounds like you didn't see the photos, but I guess you're probably right. Move along people, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The Sand Show is this weekend in Scottsdale....No new info on the Unicorn still! Polaris’ big 2021 reveal is the new, bold graphics I guess.
Polaris will have some units there but not the Big Kahuna. Robby G will have his prototype Speed UTV there. Hopefully the Beer will be cold.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
I thought there was a new RZR coming and it was being released this weekend ?? 😂😂 man so many People in the Know that don’t actually know 😂😂😂

·
Registered
67 Posts
Personally I don’t care too much about the Pro R other than I like to see the envelope pushed. What I would really like to see is quality improvements. Every time I work on my 2019 Turbo I am amazed at how poorly panels fit and all the bolts/screws etc that are not installed straight. Fit and finish is just really bad for something the price of a real car. Always question why we are all willing to pay these prices...but we do it anyways

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
30 Posts
Personally I don’t care too much about the Pro R other than I like to see the envelope pushed. What I would really like to see is quality improvements. Every time I work on my 2019 Turbo I am amazed at how poorly panels fit and all the bolts/screws etc that are not installed straight. Fit and finish is just really bad for something the price of a real car. Always question why we are all willing to pay these prices...but we do it anyways

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
I completely agree. It's been that way since 2008 ... I doubt it'll ever change. JMO

·
Registered
418 Posts
2022 rumors maybe? Lol be patient guys, I’m sure Polaris is more worried about fixing their clutch issues on the new pros an turbos before they release a completely redesigned machine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
2022 rumors maybe? Lol be patient guys, I’m sure Polaris is more worried about fixing their clutch issues on the new pros an turbos before they release a completely redesigned machine.
They have the fix out already if your clutch has balance holes in a certain area they give you a new clutch and extend your warranty.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks like the pro r ain’t getting announced at the sand show .
Bummer, I just got back from 5 days out at the dunes and was hoping to come home, open my PC and see my new ride for next year :(
...I guess I should've said (and see an official announcement) because I've already seen the production photos of the Pro R so I know what my new ride will look like; I even like the color :)

I've still got several more trips planned for my current turbo RZR so no worries.

1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts