Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Not withstanding the Colorado side by side Mecca, you might be surprised to know that in California, Utah, and Arizona where I ride, it used to be as you describe, but now, the X3’s have taken a serious segment of the performance vehicles from Polaris. And by Momentum, I mean Innovation, advancing the sport! Since the Rzr 800, then the Xp 900 and xp4 900, all groundbreaking...Can Am has been the one pushing things. First 1000cc, then the first turbo...huge leap, then the 17 xrs with 26” of travel, 72” wide and somehow lowering the overall height by over a foot....massive leap. Polaris still hasn’t even really matched it yet overall. Can Am is starting to run away with the HP now. I’m saying it’s time for Polaris to give us the next big thing!
Not sure about that. X3 is rare in Moab, almost non-existant in the Panguitch area and do not see any in the Elbow Canyon area of St George.

I think of X3s like Glocks. They seem popular on social media but in reality are nowhere near the most purchased or owned unit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not sure about that. X3 is rare in Moab, almost non-existant in the Panguitch area and do not see any in the Elbow Canyon area of St George.

I think of X3s like Glocks. They seem popular on social media but in reality are nowhere near the most purchased or owned unit.
Well everyone I know including me has at least one Glock so not sure about that comparison...lol. No one can dispute the staggering numbers of X3’s sold in the last 3 years compared to how lopsided things were 4 years ago pre X3’s. They even took 8 of 10 top spots at King of the Hammer this year. That’s the toughest race in the country! My point still is Polaris is due!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Sweet! 5 lug

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
View attachment 654269

This spy photo has been floating around for well over a year now too. WIDE, very wide.
And that has the pro xp plastics... If i remember the video of it was super fast compared to the other models it was playing with.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
It has been photoshopped, but Polaris photoshops their own photos from year to year. Look at the pics of Turbo S from 2019 and 2020. Not saying that the pic wasn't photoshpped by someone else, but Polaris photoshops their own images lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
The dealer took the photo down within the hour after the “leak”

·
Registered
35 Posts
I honestly hope they do one more year of the XP body style for the Turbo S in different colors, I am not sold on the XP Pro and really enjoy the look and feel of the 2019+ Turbo S.
I agree with you. My contact at Berts Mega Mall here in So Cal also told me yesterday the Pro’s have not sold well. Turbo S and X3’s both outselling it.

·
Registered
264 Posts

Come to AZ, CA, or NV and you'll see for yourself. There are nearly as many Can Ams as there are RZRs, especially at Glamis.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts