1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Bold new graphics

·
Registered
777 Posts
IDK if yall have seen this or not but it looks to me like a 5 lug pro 72" model. I love speculating.

·
Registered
777 Posts
That pic was around last year I had it.
Yea it was out before the Pro was released, just wondering if there is anything to it??

·
Registered
777 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lots of rumors just like last year and I’m sure we will hear many more. I what half of what I was told from a very good source that hit the nail on the head last year we might have something interesting. Now I don’t know much but let me be the first to say it here. Look for a take off from the 2020 Polaris slingshot drive train. Motor and trans if what I was told is half true it’ll be a canam killer. This is all talk at this point but I’m putting it out there first. That pic on this thread with the 5 lug axle might be a good indicator ?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I don't want to poo poo in the dream parade but we will probably not see a factory engine in excess of 1000cc any time soon, unless something changes and manufacturers give these ROHVA dip shits the middle finger.

So why are UTVs limited to 1000cc? UTVs are limited to 1000cc because the Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association defined the vehicle to meet certain restrictions so that state and federal agencies can enforce land access, registration, and tax laws. Because of these guidelines put in place by the ROHVA, race associations have also adopted the engine size limit to stay within their definition.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Lots of rumors just like last year and I’m sure we will hear many more. I what half of what I was told from a very good source that hit the nail on the head last year we might have something interesting. Now I don’t know much but let me be the first to say it here. Look for a take off from the 2020 Polaris slingshot drive train. Motor and trans if what I was told is half true it’ll be a canam killer. This is all talk at this point but I’m putting it out there first. That pic on this thread with the 5 lug axle might be a good indicator ?
The 4 cylinder Prostar would be awesome! Unfortunately it's 2,000cc. One can dream.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts