Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm having a cage built for my 2020 RZR Turbo S Ghost Gray and I want it to match the suspension. I was wondering if anyone knows the color code for the suspension parts. I'm not sure if its Havasu Red. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I’m not sure on the color codes. That is a nice ride. I think it will look real good with red cage. Someone will chime in and help you on the color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Only way to do it is to take it to the Coater and have them color match it using a color wheel.

Too much risk going after just the name of the color.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yeah I watched an episode of sxs blog where they wanted to match a custom cage with the red on a turbo S. Came out to be a different shade even tho it was matched up. Looked good but wasnt an exact match, they were bummed..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good boss! I just bought the blue one and the stock cage honestly doesn’t bug me enough to replace it. If I do though, yours looks pretty clean!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks good boss! I just bought the blue one and the stock cage honestly doesn’t bug me enough to replace it. If I do though, yours looks pretty clean!
It will bug you if it takes a nasty tumble and don’t hold up! I’ve seen crashes where the stock cage or R.O.P gets totally destroyed. A quality cage was the first addition for me. Of coarse there are different stokes for different strokes but be safe and don’t trust the stocker in a high speed crash or rolling multiple times down a hill. My .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts