Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have a RZR as indicated in title. My cluster is completely dead and stuck on 30mph & 5500 RPM. Fuses are good. I can't seem to find any information on the pin out to test this thing. I do plan to buy a service manual, but my dealer is closed Sunday & Monday. I was hoping it is a bad connection and not a bad cluster. I have searched this forum and the web with no luck finding a diagram.... anyone know the pin out on the plug?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Surprised no one has a diagram for wiring on the cluster. I dropped off at the dealer for warranty. Will report back if they find anything so it will help the next person out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cluster started working and dealer can't cause it to fail according to the service guy. Looks like the problem will be back in the future.... I am planning to clean and check all ground connections when I pick it up next week. I am supposed to get a wiring diagram soon to help troubleshoot it in the future. If I find out the issue, I will update.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems that no one could help me with the wiring or pinout. I did buy a service manual and wanted to share this with the group in the event that someone in the future needs the information on pinout.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cluster went out again. Dealer was able to diagnose himself exactly what I was telling him. Put in new cluster under warranty and issue seems to be resolved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts