Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to purchase a new one of these and wanting to know what everyone paid out the door? My local dealer in Phoenix has it at $21,699 and that’s with a $1000 rebate. Just wondering how much lower I could get that price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Which local dealer? I have always found that making them an offer is best. When negotiating you want to give them a low but realistic offer. When they are busy on a weekend they are less likely to negotiate. I have always gotten the best deals on a Monday when it's slow. I would say something like, " I really want this machine but I can only afford $18k. I know thats low so no big deal if it doesn't work. But if it does I can do the deal right now. " You gotta stay patient.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which local dealer? I have always found that making them an offer is best. When negotiating you want to give them a low but realistic offer. When they are busy on a weekend they are less likely to negotiate. I have always gotten the best deals on a Monday when it's slow. I would say something like, " I really want this machine but I can only afford $18k. I know thats low so no big deal if it doesn't work. But if it does I can do the deal right now. " You gotta stay patient.
Thanks for the response. Looking at either Ride Now Peoria or Surprise. I do plan on offering on the lower side and/or trying to get some accessories added to it. I’m wondering also when the 2021’s come out, if I’d get a better deal that way.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Watch out with ride now, they are aggressive and try to tack on service contracts and various extra fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys, looking to purchase a new one of these and wanting to know what everyone paid out the door? My local dealer in Phoenix has it at $21,699 and that’s with a $1000 rebate. Just wondering how much lower I could get that price.
My buddy just picked up a 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo for 19,999 including the “hero’s” discount From Carl’s cycles in Boise. That doesn’t Include tax but there was no freight or setup fees.
No idea if that helps but if the hero’s discount is stacked on top of rebates then your prices seems to be as low as he could find.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My buddy just picked up a 2020 RZR XP 4 Turbo for 19,999 including the “hero’s” discount From Carl’s cycles in Boise. That doesn’t Include tax but there was no freight or setup fees.
No idea if that helps but if the hero’s discount is stacked on top of rebates then your prices seems to be as low as he could find.
The Hero rebate is not stackable with other rebates, Ridnow would not even honor the Hero rebate inplace of the other spring rebate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This, my dealer gave me a good price but then the finance guy tried to say the price wouldn't be honored if I didn't get an extended warranty. .....
Getting up to walk out changed his mind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Hero discount does not stack on top of rebates. FYI Ridenow would not even honor the Hero Rebate in place of the normal spring $1000 rebate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got my 20 XP4 Turbo in April for 22,500 OTD at Iron City

·
Registered
4 Posts
That seems to be the price I’m looking to pay. Was this the Phoenix or Casa Grande location?
Casa Grande. I went in there after checking out Ridenow online just to see if they could compete. I think ridenow was advertising 20 or 21k online and Ryan down here told me “I’ll tell you right now 22.5k out the door and you’re more than welcome to go up there and see if they’ll even give you OTD price before checking your credit” So I said alright write it up haha and I haven’t been disappointed one bit since. Cheaper than What I know some people paid for their NA 1Ks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts