Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Any chance you can re-work the doors and mid-section so it’s not so ugly, ditch the turbo, and knock $5k off the price tag?

In all seriousness I see these being popular with the hill-climb and mud guys so I’d focus on whatever those guys want/buy.

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any chance you can re-work the doors and mid-section so it’s not so ugly, ditch the turbo, and knock $5k off the price tag?

In all seriousness I see these being popular with the hill-climb and mud guys so I’d focus on whatever those guys want/buy.
Lol! Yep...the doors are a must. I'm actually kinda loving the base model in the cruiser black. The front end looks just like the RS1 and you don't notice the doors as much in the black. I think you're right though. It'll be a helluva rock bouncer, and the mud guys are definitely going to appreciate the upgrades. The beefed up frame and diff, better clutching with less belt slip and heat, and more HP. I can imagine a lot of these upgrades will make their way into the trail models in the next year or two. Fingers crossed anyway...

I agree. I would like to see a non turbo version.

·
Registered
791 Posts
How about some Roof options, Complete doors, Glass windshield options, A-Arm and trailing arm guards, a slightly lower low gear, Air intake Partical Separator, bumper options, winch options, trunk/storage options, spring options

·
Registered
4 Posts
you guys don't offer bigger lifts for the pro do you? I think I seen like a 3" lift but i'm talking like a10" lift.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok fellas... where do we start?
I'm sure we'll cover the basics...portals, arms, lifts, hard parts, and all the usual suspects. Where do we go from there.

What do you guys want?

How about a quick video on installing lower doors panels on my 2020 XP Pro Ultimate. Kind of a bummer they didn't come with them as look's like to new XP pro 4 seater has them from the factory. Yes having to spend another $200 on lower panels which it needs by the way sucks. I don't even want to share how much $$$ I have in this thing. I will share that it is everything the hype has lead it to be. Suspension is incredible, tons of power. Do not regret buying it. Sold my 2018 XP 4 seater with ride command to get it.

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm slacking on this thread!! Couple updates...

Polaris RZR PRO XP High Clearance 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms! https://www.superatv.com/polaris-rzr-pro-xp-high-clearance-1-5-inch-forward-offset-a-arms

Features

1.5” forward offset
Fit up to a 33” tire
Made with 1.5” diameter steel tubing
High clearance bends give you extra ground clearance without a lift
Chromoly steel ball joint housings and pivot blocks
UV-resistant powder coat finish
Backed by a lifetime warranty

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
POWER!!!

12% Gear Reduction Kit: https://www.superatv.com/polaris-rzr-pro-xp-transmission-gear-reduction-kit

ECU Tuner: https://www.superatv.com/polaris-rzr-pro-xp-hand-held-ecu-tuner

The ECU tune is pretty nuts, so put your seat belt on.

Stage 1

Rev limit raised to 9,000 RPM* (stock 8,000)
Speed gain: 6 MPH
HP gain: 9 HP
Torque gain: 0 ft-lb
Fan engagement: 185°F (stock 190°F)
91 octane fuel recommended for best performance (same as stock recommendation)
Maintains factory shift RPM
Can be tuned back to stock specs

Stage 2

Rev limit raised to 9,200 RPM (stock 8,000)
Speed gain: 11 MPH
HP gain: 10 HP
Torque gain: 4 ft-lb
Fan engagement: 185°F (stock 190°F)
91 octane fuel recommended for best performance (same as stock recommendation)

Stage 3

Rev limit raised to 9,500 RPM (stock 8,000)
Speed gain: 14 MPH
HP gain: 15 HP
Torque gain: 2 ft-lb
Fan engagement: 190°F (stock 190°F)
93 octane fuel recommended for best performance

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
965 Posts
How about making some kind of retainer that goes near the top of the seat that secures the shoulder harness. When you take the harness loose they retract behind the seat which is a pain. Yes, you can unbolt them and run them through the upper holes in the seat but then you can't remove the seat to wash under it. That works but it is a pain.

They could be made of plastic, steel or aluminum, about 6" long, one on each side of the seat, bolted at the shoulder ends so the belts won't fall off the edge of the seat and a small opening close to the head rest so you can slide the belts out to remove the seat as needed.

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How about making some kind of retainer that goes near the top of the seat that secures the shoulder harness. When you take the harness loose they retract behind the seat which is a pain. Yes, you can unbolt them and run them through the upper holes in the seat but then you can't remove the seat to wash under it. That works but it is a pain.

They could be made of plastic, steel or aluminum, about 6" long, one on each side of the seat, bolted at the shoulder ends so the belts won't fall off the edge of the seat and a small opening close to the head rest so you can slide the belts out to remove the seat as needed.
Nice! Yeah, that's been a pain. Good idea!

·
Registered
997 Posts
PRO XP High Clearance Billet Aluminum Radius Arms! https://www.superatv.com/polaris-rzr-pro-xp-high-clearance-billet-aluminum-radius-arms

Features

Made of 6061 billet aluminum
High clearance for enhanced maneuverability
Massive 7/8” adjustable heim joints
Zinc-plated chromoly steel bushings
Excellent strength-to-weight ratio

Seen these yet, @jacksonjack? :wink
I'm not a bling kind of guy :) make me a set of them good old fashioned Boxed ones in black to match the fronts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts