Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

2020 Needs new front diff already. SuperATV?

8K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  twinstick 
#1 ·
Long story short. 2020 HL 4 seater on 4 inch portals with 37’s. went to change front diff fluid and when I pulled plug noticed shavings in oil and water in diff. I change almost every ride and never had an issue with water or shavings. Found pinion seal was dripping. No biggie, I punch out the roll pin, and notice that the input shaft has side to side play in it. that can’t be good. Rzr has less that 300 miles on it. I want to go ahead and replace it with a SuperATV one. Then when I have time rebuild the stock one and keep on shelf. I took to dealer to try and have it covered, got denied. So I sold my extended warranty back for 2300$ and I’ll use about $1000 of that for new diff. Also how do I find out which diff I actually need. Where do I find those numbers? what could have caused such a premature failure? I’ve noticed a slight vibration under floorboard when in AWD. Drive shaft bad? The u joints are tight with no slop. Just input bearing FAIL.

#12 ·
Brand new RS1 front diff
Turbos no need for new axles, 1000XP must utilize turbo axles.
Will fit 2015-2016 Highlifter Models

******This unit does not fit 2017-2019 Highlifter and Rock and Trail Edition. We have done the research.
Optional bracket allows for winch mount!
The end all your problems, the king of Differentials. Polaris knocked it out of the park with this engineering spectical

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.