·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,112 Posts
I really like the way it looks, love the dimensions, seems like a pretty solid entry to the 1K market, price is a little high I think, but it has some reasons to justify the extra cost too. I’m not completely against it. It’s in the same league as the Talon. If I were in the market for a 1K machine, it’d be a serious consideration. The XP1K is outdated in the 1K platform in my opinion, but that’s why it keeps the lower price tag as well.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
962 Posts
I really like the way it looks, love the dimensions, seems like a pretty solid entry to the 1K market, price is a little high I think, but it has some reasons to justify the extra cost too. I’m not completely against it. It’s in the same league as the Talon. If I were in the market for a 1K machine, it’d be a serious consideration. The XP1K is outdated in the 1K platform in my opinion, but that’s why it keeps the lower price tag as well.

Agreed. I hope to see some HP numbers soon, would love to see it in the 140-150 range especially with that kind of weight, but guessing it will end up in line with the XP and Talon at 110-120. I like that it comes stock with 31" tires. Going to be a fun machine to watch develop.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,112 Posts
I saw 112 hp in a couple places

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
112 hp and 76ft lb torque

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
I dig it. 19”/21” of actual wheel travel, no stupid “useable travel” claims. Comes standard with 2.5” Fox shocks front and back, bead locks and 31” Carnivores. Bed fits a 32” spare. High clearance suspension, front locker, half doors, CVT temp gauge. I bet the fit and finish is significantly better than Polaris. If they come out with a 4-seater and it proves durable I’d seriously look at one. I don’t care about the weight, durability is my primary concern. If it’s anything like the Teryx it will be bulletproof.

They even come with an emergency brake, Polaris still can’t figure that one out.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Yeah man, I really like this thing. Looks like it’s built like a tank! But if I go over 65” I lose half the places I ride, which are few to begin with...sucks.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
2,112 Posts
Yeah man, I really like this thing. Looks like it’s built like a tank! But if I go over 65” I lose half the places I ride, which are few to begin with...sucks.

You mean you don’t wanna be one of the guys that buys a Turbo S and then wonders how to make it 60” wide?

-Give it a second... it had to go to space and back first ( Sent from the lifeline that is my iPhone XS Max )

1 - 20 of 119 Posts