Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

121 - 140 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

i just saw this on YouTube. I have no affiliation with these guys Btw. I checked mine per this video and I’m in spec. Picked mine up in April.
Excellent. Inspection looks easy. Unfortunately I wish they could sign off without bringing it to the dealer. Closest dealer to me is an hour away. I feel like if you dont bring it to them then they cant sign off on it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
The fact that we are seeing parts that "fail" the test, but have 1,500 to 2,000 miles on them make you wonder - Is it as much about driving style and areas of use (deep sand and mud) as it is about the flaw - something to watch.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The fact that we are seeing parts that "fail" the test, but have 1,500 to 2,000 miles on them make you wonder - Is it as much about driving style and areas of use (deep sand and mud) as it is about the flaw - something to watch.
Some people are very capable of destroying any and everything they touch. This is true. Others are much better at feeling just how far to push their equipment. Other times it’s a roll of the dice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just checked my 2021 Trubo S Velocity and it cleanly passed the inspection. I'll still need to get the "check off" at the dealer but I feel better about riding it. Going to Brimstone TN next weekend and this almost ruined the trip. I wonder if the hole locations were just left up to the employee working the station on any given day and some of them chose to stay away from the no go area on their own and others did not.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
You have two out of three that are very iffy. That is pretty high odds of possible failure. If that was mine I think I wouild want it to fail and get a better unit.

121 - 140 of 258 Posts