Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

501 - 506 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
They told me if I send them receipts to prove lost deposit on a planned trip etc they were authorized to compensate me up to $1000.00.

they never offered to give me a $500 accessory credit though.
@BFFR Thank you, appreciate the information. We ride in the wide open desert where no reservations are required, so I guess I'm SOL, #ThanksPolaris. Next time you build a car, how about you put the horse before the cart instead of the cart before the horse, maybe these recalls wouldn't happen so often.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone know how to get ahold of a regional dealer sales rep for the Midwest. It's been 4 months since my machine was marked as pre-sold and I still don't have it yet. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally got the phone call!! My clutch will be replaced on Thursday. I ordered a ST spring kit and AA S3 clutch kit.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
A word of warning to anyone taking theirs to the dealership for the recall inspection. I took mine locally and had to correct them on what the actual recall inspection procedure was, but then the technician went out to check mine. I already had the cover off and the clutch turned to the only place that had balance holes drilled. He radioed in that mine passed. I went out to talk to the guy to explain to him that it failed, and he didn't even have the gauge with him. Three of the service guys (including the service manager) had to pull up the service bulletin to see that they were wrong. Keep in mind that I took mine last wednesday. They should have inspected several by now. They told me mine was the first one that failed. It makes me think that they have been passing everyone else's because they didn't know the inspection procedure.

I encourage everyone taking theirs in to know what the inspection procedure is and to know beforehand if it passes or fails.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Been calling every Monday for clutch availability and finally got word my clutch is scheduled to ship December 4th and arrive by the 10th. Nothing like missing the entire fall riding season and my schedule UTV Takeover trip. I guess in five months when the snow starts to melt I'll be able to test out the new primary. :mad:

501 - 506 of 506 Posts