481 - 500 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’m curious About cost.
Care to divulge?
His site has the different prices for different levels of treatment on it
I went with the 5-7yr Ceramic Coat on my MH and the SxS got the same
His price is $70-$100 per foot depending on the condition of the Gel Coat of your rig
Mine was in like new shape so I paid $70 per foot, my rig is a 35, measures at 36ft, which came to $2500
Edit: I forgot I had the Windshield done as well. The total was $2700

·
Registered
137 Posts
His site has the different prices for different levels of treatment on it
I went with the 5-7yr Ceramic Coat on my MH and the SxS got the same
His price is $70-$100 per foot depending on the condition of the Gel Coat of your rig
Mine was in like new shape so I paid $70 per foot, my rig is a 35, measures at 36ft, which came to $2500 View attachment 661609 View attachment 661610
Looks great would love to have them do my 40ft 5th wheel toy hauler.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I took my 2020 Pro Extreme in yesterday and my clutch passed. I told the guy I think the belt is dragging a bit because it is hard to shift and sometimes it tries to move when I put it in gear. He said OH, All of the new ones are like that. I am hoping he was just a Dink?? Are you guys having issues with hard shifting??

·
Registered
111 Posts
I took my 2020 Pro Extreme in yesterday and my clutch passed. I told the guy I think the belt is dragging a bit because it is hard to shift and sometimes it tries to move when I put it in gear. He said OH, All of the new ones are like that. I am hoping he was just a Dink?? Are you guys having issues with hard shifting??
Dink for sure. Take the cover off and run it at idle. the secondary should be barley moving if at all. If its moving at any rate of speed you need to take a shim or two out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great would love to have them do my 40ft 5th wheel toy hauler.
I forgot to add I had the Windshield done as well. The Total was actually $2700

Darren is a great guy, you should give him a call 702-469-0481
I'm sure he will give you the SxS for free deal as well :)
Many of his customers come from Cali as well. That's how good his work is :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks, I will check it out
Hey utah, mine was dragging very badly when I took delivery of it. I had to shut the engine off to get the transmission back to neutral, then restart it and force it into forward or reverse just to get it on the trailer. Thinking the secondary needed shimming, I took it home, got the shims, adjusted the alignment of the two clutches, but the secondary would still not release at idle. Dealer said that's normal but I dug into it and found the needle bearing was locked to the shaft so it (the bearing) was spinning with the inner sheave at crankshaft speed and rubbing on the underside of the belt, thereby putting a load on the transmission all the time. Now the secondary doesn't budge with the engine at idle and it shifts like it's supposed to. It didn't have a chance at shifting properly before. Don't know it this is a common failure or not, just fyi.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If your secondary clutch is spinning when in park and at an idle, it is possible your belt is not centered in the primary clutch. If your belt is not centered in primary it can drag on inner or outer primary clutch sheave causing secondary to spin. Belt is tight in secondary when at idle and in park. Belt should run centered on roller bearing on primary. Adding or removing washers from secondary changes how drive belt is centered in primary. Secondary is driven.-

·
Registered
16 Posts
Shimmed mine. It was only off by 1 shim and was then centered perfectly. Was still tough to shift. But, got me new recall clutch and now it's way better. Not sure what they did. I think Superhub has it figured out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My clutch new and replaced after inspection failure. I centered belt up when re- installing AA clutch kit. My machine shifts way easy after centering belt and my secondary is dead still when at idle in park. .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same thing here on mine. I took it back to the dealer and they shimmed mine. Literally a 10 minute fix but before they did it I couldn’t even hardly shift mine without turning it off.

·
Registered
36 Posts
so, since I got my ride back a couple of days ago, how do I go about getting that sweet sweet $500 Polaris coupon. I missed three scheduled riding weekends and will finally be able to drive it on Thanksgiving weekend for the first time. If I don't get it now, oh well, just wondering.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
so, since I got my ride back a couple of days ago, how do I go about getting that sweet sweet $500 Polaris coupon. I missed three scheduled riding weekends and will finally be able to drive it on Thanksgiving weekend for the first time. If I don't get it now, oh well, just wondering.
I called polaris and told them that I already had an extended warranty so the extra 2 years they gave me on the clutch didn't do me any good and that's how I got mine

·
Registered
21 Posts
I called polaris and told them that I already had an extended warranty so the extra 2 years they gave me on the clutch didn't do me any good and that's how I got mine
They told me if I send them receipts to prove lost deposit on a planned trip etc they were authorized to compensate me up to $1000.00.

they never offered to give me a $500 accessory credit though.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
They told me if I send them receipts to prove lost deposit on a planned trip etc they were authorized to compensate me up to $1000.00.
I didn't lose any ride time because I'm laid up with a pinched nerve in my back, so I didn't lose any riding because of the clutch

481 - 500 of 506 Posts