Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally a stop sale/stop ride due to clutch issues! 🙌 Mine hasn't exploded yet but its at the dealership already for engagement and shifting issues! Hopefully this will help our fellow Pro XP owners who have had their primaries explode! Communication #: z-20-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
Talked to AA, waiting a few days to see what polaris's moves are then going on a spending spree.. nobody knows anything on what the fix is going to be there are a few options so just hanging out I guess

·
Registered
19 Posts
Talked to AA, waiting a few days to see what polaris's moves are then going on a spending spree.. nobody knows anything on what the fix is going to be there are a few options so just hanging out I guess
I just bought a 21 xp turbo yesterday and mine is all jacked up. So what you're saying is the odds of just getting the dealer to replace the clutch tomorrow when I take it in are slim to none.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done a lot of reading/research on this site and have learned quite a bit but haven’t posted anything till now. As an owner of a 2020 Pro XP this stop ride stop sell order makes me wonder if it’s a better option to just go ahead, bite the bullet and do a Aftermarket clutch kit or wait for Polaris to come out with the fix? I spoke to my local dealer today and as some one already stated the dealerships haven’t received any guidance from Polaris yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does this kind of thing mean: park it and don't use until further notice/repair or be aware that this might happen and we are not at fault if you die?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wondering if the integrity of the parts used might be in question on some Vin # vehicles? Possibly some listed models but not all listed models are affected??

Think I will call my Polaris dealer tomorrow and ask if my exact Vin # machine is one of the possible culprits for catastrophic failure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I went to their site and entered my VIN and they state it could not be found...Am I to assume that this means my PRO is not one of those effected? That's what I want to believe!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a new ranger broke down, seal came Out of front diff,,4 weeks before dealer could get to it... so went yesterday and bought a xp turbo razr.. 1.8 hours and now this recall... supposed to go to west va this weekend .. no refundable money for cabin ..Wished I would have ran from another Polaris.. possible to return razr ? Man what bad luck or what junk machines.. my first experience with Polaris.. 45,000 bucks within 3 months and can’t use either one 😂

1 - 20 of 256 Posts