Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if any of you guys are running 33’s on just the tender spring lifts. Thinking of running 33-9-18 OL3’s if possible. I know some are able to run the 32.5 OL2’s. Would rather not do a bracket lift if I can get away with it. Thanks in advance 🍻

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
The two sets of tires I had for my 2014 xp with stock tenders were 32" Roctanes and 32.5" Outlaw 2's and ran them with no issues. On my 2019 HLE I'm running a 34" Roctane with 4" portals and have plenty of room. From what I have seen with the guys that run the rzraid tenders at the recommended settings are getting around 2" of lift. So I think you should be ok, there still could be so minor rubbing. Have you considered running forward a-arms?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The two sets of tires I had for my 2014 xp with stock tenders were 32" Roctanes and 32.5" Outlaw 2's and ran them with no issues. On my 2019 HLE I'm running a 34" Roctane with 4" portals and have plenty of room. From what I have seen with the guys that run the rzraid tenders at the recommended settings are getting around 2" of lift. So I think you should be ok, there still could be so minor rubbing. Have you considered running forward a-arms?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I’ve thought about A arms as well. Any recommendations? Also you think I’ll be good with stock gearing and clutch set up. Think the 19 HLE has the 55% reduction in low gear. Just trying to gain some ground clearance. I live in South Carolina and it’s mostly mud and water around here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: 2019 XP 1000 HL on 33’s

I'm running 33" STI R4's on my '18 with the highlifter tender springs and they fit no issue. The front rubbed on the flare once when I was hard crank on the steering and flexing hard. You have enough gearing to run them. I haven't changed anything clutching wise. Reverse is pretty much useless now in the thick mud but besides that no problems.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, any pics of your rig? Seems like there aren’t too many running 33’s. How do you like the R4’s?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm running 32.5 OL2's here with Tender Springs, plenty of room for clearance. I have no doubt the 33" OL3's will fit nicely. Low gear will have no issues with that tire, but High gear might feel a tad lazy. The high gear in the Highlifter is actually slightly taller then the regular XP1K.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I follow you on YouTube man. Your rig is looking sweet! I’m thinking I will probably do the highlifter forward A arms as well just to make sure I’ve got plenty of room. The low gear in the 19 is super nice. I think the 33’s will pull well in the mud.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ended up going with 34x18 motohavoks. I appreciate everyone’s input. Build turned out awesome. Tender springs, Highlifter foward A arms and HL bracket lift set at 3 inches. Right now she’s getting a custom clutch kit as well 🤘🏻🍻

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: 2019 XP 1000 HL on 33’s

Ended up going with 34x18 motohavoks. I appreciate everyone’s input. Build turned out awesome. Tender springs, Highlifter foward A arms and HL bracket lift set at 3 inches. Right now she’s getting a custom clutch kit as well 🤘🏻🍻

I have almost this exact suspension setup but with 35" SuperAtv Warrior Xt's on 15 rockstars, and I have my preload backed all the way to the top and I have some negative camber (top of tires lean outward), do you have this issue?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Were you able to run the the front bracket lift with the Tender Springs or just the Rear?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have HL tuner springs,satv 1.5 forward arms with true 34 inch tall assassinators on factory wheels. They are close to rubbing the fender extensions but don’t.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts