Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys help me out. I’ve researched bumpers for days and days and it seems that for my 2019 the bumpers are limited. Majority of them indicates the fitment end in 2018.

I’m looking for a strong full bumper, not a brush guard. I’ll be putting a 4500-6000 lbs winch on the bumper it’s self so I want it to be beefy without it sticking out to far. I’ve seen a good amount that I’d love to have but don’t fit.

I don’t abuse my stuff but I only want to buy one...ever. If I do ever have to use it it’s going to need to withstand the force of the winch in all its glory.

Thank you for any help or directions to pursue.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the two suggestions. Will the HL version fit in the standard XP 1k?

Also, any more options to check out would be good. I only want to do this once so finding the “best” one is key.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a tough one. Here's a link: https://www.superatv.com/polaris-rzr-xp-1000-front-sport-bumper

Plus, you get a nice little discount for being a member here. Hit me up if you're interested. This will require a little trimming on the plastic tabs up front, but its nothing much and all shown on page 4 of the instructions.

Erik, I do like some things about that bumper, the price being the biggest. However, I’m looking for one that I can mount the winch on, not be the innie mount.

Do you guys have anything for my 2019 that I can mount a winch on?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
21,584 Posts
We have ours available! In stock too!

https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-2019-polaris-rzr-front-bumper/

Wanting to add a sweet front bumper to your 2019+ Polaris RZR XP 1000 or Turbo? We got you! Our front bumper will bolt up to the factory chassis without modification or cutting! Options for a fairlead mount or not!

Made in house of DOM steel and TIG welded to perfection!

Choose below if you want the fairlead mount option or not.

Powder coating is also an option, type the colors you want below if you want it.

*Does not include winch mount or fairlead.

$440.00

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have ours available! In stock too!

https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-2019-polaris-rzr-front-bumper/

Wanting to add a sweet front bumper to your 2019+ Polaris RZR XP 1000 or Turbo? We got you! Our front bumper will bolt up to the factory chassis without modification or cutting! Options for a fairlead mount or not!

Made in house of DOM steel and TIG welded to perfection!

Choose below if you want the fairlead mount option or not.

Powder coating is also an option, type the colors you want below if you want it.

*Does not include winch mount or fairlead.

$440.00

UTV, does this one have a winch mount on the bumper? It looks like the winch is still frame mounted from the pictures. I checked your website and still couldn’t determine.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Houser Racing has the winch mounted out front. It's pricey but a very nice bumper and available in Sport or Full protection. There is also a frame stiffener for between the A Arms. Most of the other bumpers bolt there which if hit, can bend and damage your radiator. Houser strengthens that area and has the outer part of the bumper bolt back to the frame same as a Turbo S.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Additional option, in my opinion, that looks pretty cool!

https://www.atv-guru.com/polaris/

I understand yours is a 19 model but I’m sure he will have an updated one soon.

Just followed up on this one. He doesn’t have anything yet. Said he had a ‘19 that he would be using to make one but no eta.

Appreciate the lead - the search continues.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What about the turbo s bumper winch

I’ve looked at so many bumpers I’m dreaming about them at this point, and that’s not a joke.

I think I’ve honestly looked at every bumper available for any recent year XP 1000.

I love the venders here but unfortunately they don’t have what I’m looking for or the price Is way to high.

At this point I’ve all but decided on the Bad Dawg Heavy Duty bumper.

I’m still open to follow up on any leads that I’m given. The brackets for the 2019 won’t be ready until end of month for Bad Dawg. Until then I’m searching everyday.

·
Registered
100 Posts
What about the turbo s bumper winch

I’ve looked at so many bumpers I’m dreaming about them at this point, and that’s not a joke.

I think I’ve honestly looked at every bumper available for any recent year XP 1000.

I love the venders here but unfortunately they don’t have what I’m looking for or the price Is way to high.

At this point I’ve all but decided on the Bad Dawg Heavy Duty bumper.

I’m still open to follow up on any leads that I’m given. The brackets for the 2019 won’t be ready until end of month for Bad Dawg. Until then I’m searching everyday.

I’m totally with you. I have a 19 velocity. I don’t Want to fight the winch above the dif. Looking at the super atv or warn bumper . I like the defender u 4. But pricey.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I also worry the u4 will bend under heavy winch use. Since the winch is so high up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts