Reactions: FRAZR

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
@Redman812 or anyone else able to provide the wiring schematics Appendix A from page 587 of the service manual?

I want to wire the led back-lighting of my new switches into the same circuit as the factory headlight switch. I want the switches to come on together and have the same delayed off feature as the factory headlight switch. I would like to know where the power is coming from and what is delaying the power turning off when the key is turned off.

Attachments

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,713 Posts
@Redman812 or anyone else able to provide the wiring schematics Appendix A from page 587 of the service manual?

I want to wire the led back-lighting of my new switches into the same circuit as the factory headlight switch. I want the switches to come on together and have the same delayed off feature as the factory headlight switch. I would like to know where the power is coming from and what is delaying the power turning off when the key is turned off.
For an '18 XPT dynamix...but might give you somethin to work with: 17-18 xpt/dynamix service manuals

The ECU controls the delayed off feature, and the tail lights would be a good source for it. If you only want the back lighting to go on/of with the headlights, it's a bit tricky and involves some diodes...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts