Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Turbo S
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one?
Right front shock developed a leak at the wiring connector at less than 400 miles. Replaced by Polaris.
Same thing happened again at the 850 mile mark. Replaced by Polaris courtesy of a $50.00 deductible out of my pocket. And of course, per the service folks, they have never seen this issue!
Please chime in.

·
Registered
2019 XP4 Turbo S
353 Posts
I have participated in other post regarding this. It is not uncommon. It was the right rear for mine. Unfortunately my warranty had expired and the extended did not cover it. I ended up sending all of them to desert speed shock tuning and having them re valved. They also replace the leaking connector for me. Fox is saying it’s not their problem as the shocks are “owned by Polaris“. I have heard of people getting their entire shock replaced under warranty by Polaris.

·
Registered
2019 Turbo S
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have participated in other post regarding this. It is not uncommon. It was the right rear for mine. Unfortunately my warranty had expired and the extended did not cover it. I ended up sending all of them to desert speed shock tuning and having them re valved. They also replace the leaking connector for me. Fox is saying it’s not their problem as the shocks are “owned by Polaris“. I have heard of people getting their entire shock replaced under warranty by Polaris.
Other post so I can do some reading? Odd that your extended warranty didn’t cover. Pretty sure that is what covered mine. I don’t think this last round was a total replacement. I believe they just changed out the upper section that has the electrical plug.

·
Registered
2019 XP4 Turbo S
353 Posts
Other post so I can do some reading? Odd that your extended warranty didn’t cover. Pretty sure that is what covered mine. I don’t think this last round was a total replacement. I believe they just changed out the upper section that has the electrical plug.
Dynamix shock leaking from electrical plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts