Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 rzr turbo that is throwing a 1127 code. I have took it to the dealer 4 different times and they can’t find anything wrong with it. Has anyone had problems with theirs or have any idea what it could be, I have replaced the stock bov cleared code and replaced belt cleared code again and still coming back any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does it throw the code when on the gas hard or just normal driving?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
It could be a bad wire in the wiring harness, waste gate adjustment or dirty air filter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm wondering if you have a wire rubbed in the harness and then throws code when you hit a bump or something of that nature. Just my 2 cents. See what everyone else thinks first before chasing a harness. That stuff isn't fun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm wondering if you have a wire rubbed in the harness and then throws code when you hit a bump or something of that nature. Just my 2 cents. See what everyone else thinks first before chasing a harness. That stuff isn't fun

Alright preciate it man

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,713 Posts
Throwing a 0/1127/1
Do you have a tuner on it?

1127-0 is “valid, but above normal”... check the vent line from the boost control solenoid for bring clogged, and the condition of the rest of the vacuum hoses, and verify the wastegate actuator isn’t sticking and is properly adjusted. Loose / broken Tmap sensor wires could also cause the code.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have a tuner on it?

1127-0 is “valid, but above normal”... check the vent line from the boost control solenoid for bring clogged, and the condition of the rest of the vacuum hoses, and verify the wastegate actuator isn’t sticking and is properly adjusted. Loose / broken Tmap sensor wires could also cause the code.
No tuner on it

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTEmember: 280373"]
No tuner on it

I just received code 1127/0 on a short run yesterday, didn’t go into limo mode and still seamed ok. My RZR is tuned with a Trinity Stage 5 Tuner and have the full Trinity Stage 5 exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Things to try:

For the 1127 0 code, it occurs when the sensors sense an overboost/underboost environment of 4 PSI different than target for more than 5 seconds.

As mentioned, try looking at the vent hose from the boost control module. If you want to blow it out, remove the hose from the wastegate actuator and blow from that side. The solenoid on the boost control module should be closed to the turbo and prevent the dust from blowing into it. Plus, you will reduce the likelihood of rupturing the diaphram in your wastegate actuator if put high pressure air directly into the vent hose.

While you have that hose off the actuator nipple, connect a MityVac, or equivalent, and check for pressure. I believe RZR Turbos without tunes should crack (visually observe movement on the actuator) at around 7 PSI. Plus, you'll be able to check if your diaphragm leaks. If you're too far above or below that, it might cause the overboost code you're getting and you'll need to lengthen or shorten the actuator rod, depending on the specific result. And, if your diaphragm leaks, you won't build any pressure, or you'll loose pressure, and you'll need a new actuator.

Look for any pinched, cracked, or loose hoses around the boost control module and especially around the ones in between the charge tube and the bed.

Make sure the fittings are secure to the air intake for the turbo and the charge tube.

If those don't identify the issue, then you're likely looking at an electrical or sensor issue. As mentioned, electrical wires in TMAP sensors or the sensor itself can be bad. The boost control module or wiring to it can be bad.

If you have a tuner that can run some datalogs, you might be able to figure out where to focus your attention first. The challenge there is you'll need to be able to clear the code and do a datalog long enough that produces usable data.

Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts