Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meticulous about my toys, and this one has been very well looked after. No issues at all, I’ll update with miles and hours later today or tomorrow. Fully transferable warranty until 2023. Full shock therapy dual rate and 29” Bighorn XP takeoffs. Super ATV high clearance 1.5” offset a-arms front and rear, rhino 2.0 rear axles. Polaris rear cage extension and rear bumper, front bumper and skid plate. Tree kickers and fender well protection plate covering electrical stuff. Polaris aluminum roof. Fender extenders on rear (took them off the front) and mud guards on rear…will include the uninstalled fronts. Parking brake. Polaris four point harnesses. Semi transparent lower doors. Hunter works clutch rollers (installed when new). Front and rear aux. LED lighting. Horn installed. Rear cargo box (Polaris), under front hood storage. Protective floor liners with drains (installed when new). Rear view mirror. Door bags with knee pads. Wolfsnout sound and dust kit installled along with dynamat on firewall, center tunnel and under rear bed (keeps stuff from getting too hot!). Machine is in excellent condition, regular maintenance is an understatement, always cleaned and greased, including the often overlooked carrier bearing.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’m the original owner, cert of origin in hand. 72 hours and 924 miles. we use it to get around the neighborhood so miles may increase a bit. Located in northern Virginia.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thus seems cheap... At least in my area.
Where are you located? I checked trade in value and it was up to about $12.5k…figured I was about right. I know the used market is hot….thought 14k was fair. Especially with the warranty. I put a lot of love in my toys…always tinkering. Appreciate the feedback!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m actually gonna keep the rear cargo box….fits the new machine I’m buying.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Where are you located? I checked trade in value and it was up to about $12.5k…figured I was about right. I know the used market is hot….thought 14k was fair. Especially with the warranty. I put a lot of love in my toys…always tinkering. Appreciate the feedback!
Colorado. People get more than what you're asking for a bare 900S.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow. I’m happy to help arrange shipping if it works for someone out there… my thought was go with a fair price and avoid unnecessary BS and see what bubbles up. Machine is without issues or demons that will emerge later!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im 99% going with a Turbo S, wife wants a 4 seater…still working that bit out. I went back and forth on the Polaris vs X3 vs TRX…. Polaris has my heart with what they do for our armed forces (come from a big family of Service, my son is currently active duty). Im happy hanging my hat with Polaris! I know they did right by you Jeff, and nothing but good juju from them by me too. I’m one of those guys that changes things up even when they probably don’t need to be! We still need to get together for that HM trip with the wives…don’t forget!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts