Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying one. Just wondering about keeping the white nice and clean. Are any of you having problems with it discoloring or showing stains. I washed my past Rzr on a regular basis. Only time it sat dirty/muddy was if I was on a trip. Will I have any issues with this one? Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a 2019 XP 4 Turbo LE and I haven’t had any issues with it staining or looking dirty. Even after leaving it muddy for a few days while out riding for the weekend.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The white is painted and not molded plastic (ie. like ATVs) so it should stay clean as long as you take care of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2019 XP 4 Turbo LE and I haven’t had any issues with it staining or looking dirty. Even after leaving it muddy for a few days while out riding for the weekend.
A bit of a "still-related" threadjack, but do you have any advice for anyone buying an LE???
Any weak areas?
I'm trying to read as much as possible.
Thanks in advance for any advice/info you could share...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2019 LE and I have gotten it muddy on several occasions in Moab, Lake Havasu, and Idaho Forest. No problems at all with the finish or stickers. I highly recommend a good wax to all the painted plastic regularly and 303 protectant on all the plastic and decals. Wax it too when you bring it home new.

Warm water and wax based car cleaner every time.

I changed the roll cage and had a custom powder coat to match the blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts