Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's a new pic of my finished swap.... lol

I ended up swapping to a '19 Turbo a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just finished mine up... Got some wiring and a bumper left to do... But I'm happy .. doing a color change on my suspension next

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
767 Posts
Just finished mine up... Got some wiring and a bumper left to do... But I'm happy .. doing a color change on my suspension next

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So you filled the holes and used the bracket under? Best looking so far.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am finding that the turbo grill part number comes up as the regular XP grill on 2019+ parts lookup. Part number 5455542-070. Are they only making the plastic grill with the Polaris logo in the center now?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am finding that the turbo grill part number comes up as the regular XP grill on 2019+ parts lookup. Part number 5455542-070. Are they only making the plastic grill with the Polaris logo in the center now?
That part number is the turbo grille...just the center section
That's all I am looking for is the grille. I have a 2019 XP 1000.

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
That part number is the turbo grille...just the center section
That's all I am looking for is the grille. I have a 2019 XP 1000.
Oh gotcha, ya I think the mini grilles are the same. And I see what your talking about now. Not sure why it’s showing the same part number now. Did they do away with the xp1000 grille and just use turbo grille on everything? The parts diagram show that the 2 grilles are clearly different but same part numbers.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I looked on Polaris website as well as a couple parts places. All show identical part numbers. Though, the 2020 RZR XP Turbos still show the more open grille in the photos on Polaris website.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I’m still looking for a stock Turbo S grill. Message me if you have one.

161 - 180 of 204 Posts